Anyone here still believe in Richt?

Advertisement
He's a great CEO and Head Coach

Needs to give up QB coaching and OC duties asap.

His son needs to be a GA and he needs to hire a legit OC

I think it's more of a system issue rather than a play calling issue.

The pistol look is terrible and telegraphs all of our plays.

Been saying this for 2 years. Richt is a great guy and good recruiter and that’s where ends. Team is totally disorganized, offense looks pathetic, play calling is horrendous, and game time decisions are the worst in the nation. He has nothing to lose by putting in Williams. He is stubborn and he is 100% responsible for this mess!

He's a great CEO and Head Coach

Needs to give up QB coaching and OC duties asap.

His son needs to be a GA and he needs to hire a legit OC
Agree with everything your saying but no way he demotes his son. Only way we get another Qb coach is if his son takes a job elsewhere. Maybe Grambling has an opening at the end of the season. He probably wont give himself a demotion either. Oline is thr biggest problem with this team. Cant pass block or run block consistently.

Advertisement
Advertisement
He’s just as bad as Nix

I got "called out" bad this week as not super fan enough. Not that I give a ****....but to see Richt pull what might be our 2019 QB because he can't play all around a sorry OL...so sad. So sad how much underutilized talent is in this squad...painful actually.

UM

Advertisement
I got "called out" bad this week as not super fan enough. Not that I give a ****....but to see Richt pull what might be our 2019 QB because he can't play all around a sorry OL...so sad. So sad how much underutilized talent is in this squad...painful actually.

UM
Facts bro. Big facts.

If any of you folks think you know **** about football just look at our time of possession And turnovers on defense this year with very little points,
tell me that’s not 100% play calling and offensive Scheme! I do agree the oline is ruff, If anybody had any brains he would call shorter quicker pass routes...

Advertisement
I’m usually not negative, but this rosier bs needs to stop, Magic’s all used up, let Perry win or lose is the game

Positivity police has a tough week coming up

U **** right. I can't wait to hear the...your not a real fan for caring for a better product.

No **** here, I love Mark, good guy...that's where it ends. He needs to hand back the salary for the cause or hire a real OC. It has actually become pathetic to the point of comedy. $5 mill? Golden can **** **** up this good. ****......**** it...I'm drinking....more.

Advertisement
Back