Anyone here still believe in Richt?

Advertisement
Advertisement
Richt won't ever win a natty but I think most logical people realize this, he's a 8-10 win coach that runs a clean program and that's what the administration wants

Depends on what you mean. Do I believe Richt can make us a solid program thats in the playoff hunt every year ? No doubt...But do I believe Richt can make us a legit year in and year out championship contender ? No

Advertisement
Diaz is carrying this team. Wish he was our coach

and posts like this are why we have sucked for years. manny finally might be fielding a top defense once in his career and u want him as HC.

miami deserves betterthan the **** we have had to eat for 15+ years.

There's no question in my mind that Coach Richt can win a natty here in Miami. He's just going to have to give up his play calling duties in order to do so.

Diaz is carrying this team. Wish he was our coach

Absolutely no coaches with zero head coaching experience unless it's a special case with a coordinator who has fielded championship level units for 5 plus consecutive years ala Kirby Smart (I know he lost today but he recruits at a elite level and was in the big game in year 2)

Advertisement
Nope. Think he's a piece of garbage.... Just not as garbage as Al Golden. Congratulations on that achievement.

Dumber post

What about Richt give you the thought he can win a ship? It’s his third year and this the OL & QB play is as bad as it’s ever been at Miami
Richt stinks as an Offensive Coordinator. And, to have his son as a QB coach has been a massive failure. Unless these change, and we get a real OC, we will never go past the ACC Championship.

Anyone thinking Richt will fire his worthless son and relieve himself of calling plays needs to ride the short bus.

Advertisement
Absolutely no coaches with zero head coaching experience unless it's a special case with a coordinator who has fielded championship level units for 5 plus consecutive years ala Kirby Smart (I know he lost today but he recruits at a elite level and was in the big game in year 2)
U aware of ugas budget or nah? With all that u brought up about UGA Kirby had/has success with mostly MR kids still. With that being said, UGAs O is trash with more talent then ours currently

Advertisement
Back