Anyone hear anything on this?

Advertisement
That's why Whoop is the greatest. A day ahead, with sources.
I can never tell with the whopping info fararcher, is it legit or is it just considered a joke on here? It’s hard to tell with how some posters talk about him on here.

Advertisement
Advertisement
87BF9739-0001-42A2-BD86-28927673EDDF.png

I think this may happen. I just don't have any confidence that James should or can make the best hire for UM. He should be let go as well.

You misspelled Dino

No, I got it right.

Schnellenberger left - and could never duplicate what he did at UM - but he could have had he been able to return - and he had some regrets along that matter.

Jimmy left, and never coached college again - but had he decided he wanted to - he knew UM, knew the culture, and he'd have been able to do the same thing again - of course - Butch did the heavy lifting on the recruiting and evaluating the players for JJ.

Erickson had it rolling here - was handed a pretty good team and smoked it - but he could never begin to approach what he was able to do here at Miami.

Butch started out in the hole before his first day - sanctions - television, bowl games, 31 scholarship reductions his first two years - but Butch had been here with Jimmy, knew the culture, excelled at player evaluations, excelled at recruiting - and while the numbers held him up for four years -two years reductions, two years of making that up - he had his team - and could do the same thing again.

If Richt was in the small airline business - he could make a million dollars in one year.

If he started with two million.

Advertisement
Advertisement
I can’t imagine Richt wanting to deal with all of this for another season. I know I wouldn’t if I were him. Turn the program over.

Advertisement
Back