Anyone have the clip of Richt cursing on the sideline?

Notsince1985

Retired staff
Premium
I think it was against Duke. Just had friends over for dinner, and they are UGA grads, and they didn't believe me.

Advertisement
Don't worry, I was in Costco up here earlier this year wearing a Miami shirt, and woman stopped me, grabbed my hand and asked if she could pray with me, because she "loved Coach Richt, and those Miami boys need Jesus." I think he's safe.

Don't worry, I was in Costco up here earlier this year wearing a Miami shirt, and woman stopped me, grabbed my hand and asked if she could pray with me, because she "loved Coach Richt, and those Miami boys need Jesus." I think he's safe.

:ibis-roflmao-sm4:

You must live in confederSEC country right now like me.

Advertisement
Seen him drop a few F-Bombs talking to guys after stupid penalties, but havent seen him take Skydaddy's name in vsin yet.

Advertisement
Funny thing, I found that in my text messages. I got it day after and sent it to a friend who is a UGA alum and proud member of their color guard. They love Richt.

Advertisement

Embed it if you know how. My skill set is limited to sarcasm and yo mama jokes.

Well... YO MAMMA IS SO FAT....

We are all very concerned about her health.

; P

Michael Irvin II lined up wrong out of a timeout. The clip I have is short, but on the game film it is pretty clear: "How many ******* times did we practice that? ******* ************!

Oooo boy.

Anybody remember who he was mad at?

Also, any world renowned lip readers in here? I got, "It's Brad! If that's not gonna get him outta there, then **** you! I said, watch for Brad! **** this ************!" Pretty sure that's spot on, minus the Brad stuff.

Advertisement
giphy.gif

Gawd I hope you told her you're of Hebrew extraction... just to see the puzzled look on her face.

Gawd I hope you told her you're of Hebrew extraction... just to see the puzzled look on her face.

so was JC!

Advertisement
Back