Anyone have the clip of Richt cursing on the sideline?

Don't worry, I was in Costco up here earlier this year wearing a Miami shirt, and woman stopped me, grabbed my hand and asked if she could pray with me, because she "loved Coach Richt, and those Miami boys need Jesus." I think he's safe.

Gawd I hope you told her you're of Hebrew extraction... just to see the puzzled look on her face.

or she could have just said "it's ok, Jesus was of Hebrew extraction too".

Advertisement
Check out the last time out in the FSU game too. Classic. Watch on the sky cam feed.

How can I watch that? I googled it and it's only about when skycams came out and Sunday and Monday night football using them. No links to games. I also searched it on watchespn and YouTube, nothing.

he's a very decent, well mannered and soft spoken man of Baby Jesus, but once he gets on the field is a m@therf@cking savage and wants to win. he wants to WIN. h'e s a competitor. he thought he was better than Kosar, Vinny and Kelly. That tells you something!

Advertisement
Don't worry, I was in Costco up here earlier this year wearing a Miami shirt, and woman stopped me, grabbed my hand and asked if she could pray with me, because she "loved Coach Richt, and those Miami boys need Jesus." I think he's safe.

Gawd I hope you told her you're of Hebrew extraction... just to see the puzzled look on her face.

or she could have just said "it's ok, Jesus was of Hebrew extraction too".
[MENTION=4739]Canesince1985[/MENTION] would have a better idea since he was there. I know I've experienced both reactions, the one I put forward and the alternative one you gave.

Advertisement
Back