Anyone have the clip of Richt cursing on the sideline?

Notsince1985

Staff member
I think it was against Duke. Just had friends over for dinner, and they are UGA grads, and they didn't believe me.

CFLCane

Junior
Lol don't snitch on the Pastor

Notsince1985

Staff member
Don't worry, I was in Costco up here earlier this year wearing a Miami shirt, and woman stopped me, grabbed my hand and asked if she could pray with me, because she "loved Coach Richt, and those Miami boys need Jesus." I think he's safe.

Port Knox

Hollywood Cole
Don't worry, I was in Costco up here earlier this year wearing a Miami shirt, and woman stopped me, grabbed my hand and asked if she could pray with me, because she "loved Coach Richt, and those Miami boys need Jesus." I think he's safe.
:ibis-roflmao-sm4:

You must live in confederSEC country right now like me.

BigDikCane

All-American
When he told the walk-ons to get their ass off the field after the FSU game is all I got

TerragonSix

Space Truckin' 'Cane
Seen him drop a few F-Bombs talking to guys after stupid penalties, but havent seen him take Skydaddy's name in vsin yet.

Loose Cannon

Junior

Loose Cannon

Junior
Funny thing, I found that in my text messages. I got it day after and sent it to a friend who is a UGA alum and proud member of their color guard. They love Richt.

TheEye

Cane Grad!

TerragonSix

Space Truckin' 'Cane
Embed it if you know how. My skill set is limited to sarcasm and yo mama jokes.
Well... YO MAMMA IS SO FAT....

We are all very concerned about her health.

; P

Loose Cannon

Junior
Michael Irvin II lined up wrong out of a timeout. The clip I have is short, but on the game film it is pretty clear: "How many fucking times did we practice that? Fucking motherfucker!

Classic

TAFKA CaneClassic
Oooo boy.

Anybody remember who he was mad at?

Also, any world renowned lip readers in here? I got, "It's Brad! If that's not gonna get him outta there, then **** you! I said, watch for Brad! **** this motherfucker!" Pretty sure that's spot on, minus the Brad stuff.

TheMatador

All-ACC
Funny thing, I found that in my text messages. I got it day after and sent it to a friend who is a UGA alum and proud member of their color guard. They love Richt.
What's a colored guard ? Sounds kind of racist, if you ask me.

RVACane

All-American
Gawd I hope you told her you're of Hebrew extraction... just to see the puzzled look on her face.

ben

Senior
Gawd I hope you told her you're of Hebrew extraction... just to see the puzzled look on her face.
so was JC!