Anyone got the cliff notes on this article from TOS on Markevious Brown?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
5BEFA48D-4C63-4271-BDB9-EA5A4CCA1710.jpeg

Nothing from what he said on VT but sounded positive bout Miami

Brown see's how thin we are at corner. I think everyone but Rumph see's this shortage we have. I still cant wrap my head around how bad we are at recruiting in this one position that should be our biggest strength considering where were located.

Don’t worry , there’s still a couple wr’s we can land and move to cb if we miss on Brown. Everything is fine.

Advertisement
Advertisement
I like Brown. But he's not Campbell or Stevenson. We need a deeper board. I agree with the guys here who think Curtis is a freak talent but may end up at WR. If that happens, this class is a bust at CB. Burns is a talent. But he cannot be the only one you can count on.

Advertisement
The kid really likes VT and Miami based upon the article. It was positive, bit didn't seem like anything was a lock which, quite frankly, it should be at this point.
Exactly. He loves Everything about Miami and Manny Diaz defense. He recognizes that we are Thin at CB, but Loaded on defense! Should be a Slam dunk! We have to fight tooth and nail for CB’s and it’s mind boggling. We land a good CB here and there at the end of the process from a decommit or someone processed out by a blue blood because of numbers and we’re just fine with that.

Advertisement
Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back