Anyone got news on Steve Ishmael?

His film shows some serious lack of explosion....looks slower than Andre Davis, who was too slow. Who knows, maybe he's faster this year. I doubt he has a commitable offer though.

Allen Hurns laughs at this statement. You need guys who move the chains. Hurns is the most reliable WR on the team...

Not sure what your point is....guy needs to have some seperation. What the **** does "he can move the chains" mean as far as projecting a WR?

Advertisement
I've seen him at a couple camps. Great hands and won several jump balls, but could not separate against the top DBs. Lack of quickness and twitch would be my concern. He's also pretty skinny.

Good player but there's others I would recruit before him.

I don't know if I trust a wide receiver named Steve.

198.gif

There goes that......

Advertisement
is this the kid from NMB? if so we got no chance..there coach hates us and literally said he would never send another kid here..Cant remember the kids name from NMB a few years ago, i think Doug Wiggins. Something went wrong though

how good is this guy exactly? I've heard concerns about this guy's top end speed.

Heard the same concerns about Waters.

Couldn't agree more but at least this guy has some size too him...Ill wait until I see his 40 time

Edit: Just saw his tape ...Wow this guy leaves some things to be desired in the speed department ....Maybe he has gotten faster this year

That's why I never seen him as a wr prospect but he's a good h-back type

He's 170 pounds...he's not an H-Back type.

how good is this guy exactly? I've heard concerns about this guy's top end speed.

Heard the same concerns about Waters.

Couldn't agree more but at least this guy has some size too him...Ill wait until I see his 40 time

Edit: Just saw his tape ...Wow this guy leaves some things to be desired in the speed department ....Maybe he has gotten faster this year

That's why I never seen him as a wr prospect but he's a good h-back type

He's 170 pounds...he's not an H-Back type.

As slow as he is? His *** better gain weight. He can gain it just like a dt, lb or rb would because he can't run by any cb. **** he can barely run by any safety so what real future does he have at wr?

Advertisement
Not really much of anything to do with anything, but thought it was noteworthy that this kid caught 2 touchdowns for Syracuse against FSU. As a true freshman.

Not really much of anything to do with anything, but thought it was noteworthy that this kid caught 2 touchdowns for Syracuse against FSU. As a true freshman.

But golden couldn't use him...

Any coach with half a brain could build a HOF squad with the kids down here.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back