Anyone got news on Steve Ishmael?

Advertisement
Steve Ishmael
-Ishmael was offered early in the process by the Hurricanes.
-Currently leads all of Dade County in receiving. Through five games he's hauled in 45 passes for 624 yards and 10 touchdowns.
-Stays in regular contact with Hurricane coaches.
-Top four are Syracuse, Illinois, Arkansas, and Miami.
-"I love Miami right now, they're undefeated," said Ishmael. "I watched the Georgia Tech game and was impressed."

Source: http://miami.scout.com/2/1334182.html

:mmkay:

197.gif

how good is this guy exactly? I've heard concerns about this guy's top end speed.

Advertisement
Saw this guy play Seminole Ridge in PBC. I think it was the first game. He caught everything. I would say he single handedly won the game. Best hands i've ever seen. I'm not sure about speed????

Advertisement
His film shows some serious lack of explosion....looks slower than Andre Davis, who was too slow. Who knows, maybe he's faster this year. I doubt he has a commitable offer though.

Wait did I miss something..When did this guy get an offer???????? Not hatin'. Im just saying this is news to me. I thought some guys "in the know" on here said he didnt have one.

Advertisement
His film shows some serious lack of explosion....looks slower than Andre Davis, who was too slow. Who knows, maybe he's faster this year. I doubt he has a commitable offer though.

Allen Hurns laughs at this statement. You need guys who move the chains. Hurns is the most reliable WR on the team...

Advertisement
Offered earlier this year...

Wait did I miss something..When did this guy get an offer???????? Not hatin'. Im just saying this is news to me. I thought some guys "in the know" on here said he didnt have one.

how good is this guy exactly? I've heard concerns about this guy's top end speed.

Heard the same concerns about Waters.

Couldn't agree more but at least this guy has some size too him...Ill wait until I see his 40 time

Edit: Just saw his tape ...Wow this guy leaves some things to be desired in the speed department ....Maybe he has gotten faster this year

Last edited:

Heard the same concerns about Waters.

Couldn't agree more but at least this guy has some size too him...Ill wait until I see his 40 time

Edit: Just saw his tape ...Wow this guy leaves some things to be desired in the speed department ....Maybe he has gotten faster this year

That's why I never seen him as a wr prospect but he's a good h-back type

Advertisement
Back