Anyone expect Miami to win at BC?

Advertisement
I won't be surprised if BC wins. I have no confidence in P5 road games, regardless of the perceived level of the competition.

Friday night at BC , there blackout game , we can't fix this in 10 days. It was three months over the summer still not fixed , sorry me being a realist.

cowboy-shaking-head.gif

The way that Miami is playing on offense right now I don’t see us beating anybody with a pulse. BC plays us tough up there.

Advertisement
I won't be surprised if BC wins. I have no confidence in P5 road games, regardless of the perceived level of the competition.

This. Which is why I wasn't that surprised we lost to UVA.

AJ Dillon will be back. The weather doesn't look good in Chestnut Hill

Chestnut Hill.jpg

But I think we rally a win a tough one.

I expect Rosy to come in and ***** around for a quarter and a half... then Perry comes in and does what he did with UNC..
.. and Richt justifies himself for pulling him out at UVa .... because he had to teach him to be a man...
... and all the suckers call him the ultimate QB whisperer..... rah, rah

Ultimately it does exactly what he intended to... i.e.; distract everyone from his sucka$$ offensive scheme and his equally inept Offensive staph..

Case closed....
...until he gets his clock cleaned at VT... then blame Perry or anyone else..

.. rinse and repeat

Last edited:
Being completely honest I think we squeak by BC.

Could definitely see an L being its gonna be cold, on the road, and Rosier starting.

And AJ Dillon coming back... the offense is gonna be expected to do a little more than they have so far this year

Last edited:
Advertisement
Flip a coin. It could be a ugly loss or a miraculous win with the ongoing Shichtshow. Other than defense, this team has zero consistency or identity.
I'll be rooting for a UM win, as ever.

I had a relationship with a bi-polar girl once.
It feels very similar.
At this point the only thing that is certain is that we have a good defense. But LSU still put up points. Field position or not they did it, and in the 1st half so we can’t use any excuses ithat the defense was gassed.
Our offense is my ex. We don’t know what the fugg is going to happen next time we see her.
She could be curled up in the fetal position crying and she’s baker acted. Or she may be waiting for you with a super hot friend she just met with tickets to Vegas and your about to have a threesome friendly weekend. Hopefully Friday night Is the later and we roll.

BC will keep it close. Night Game. Red Bandana game. Canes should be able to out talent them but I wouldn't be shocked if it looked like the UVA game at all.

I expect Rosy to come in and ***** around for a quarter and a half... then Perry comes in and does what he did with UNC..
.. and Richt justifies himself for pulling him out at UVa .... because he had to teach him to be a man...
... and all the suckers call him the ultimate QB whisperer..... rah, rah

Ultimately it does exactly what he intended to... i.e.; distract everyone from his sucka$$ offensive scheme and his equally inept Offensive staph..

Case closed.... until he gets his clock cleaned at VT... then blame Perry or anyone else.... rinse and repeat

POST OF THE YEAR, EVEN BIGGER THEN MY DESK @BODESLAM WOULD BE PROUD OF THIS LMAO.

GOCANES

Last edited:
Advertisement
Every team from here on this year, has enough film to beat this O, talent or not. The fault lies with the coaching staff for telegraphing defeat.

Of course we win. You guys just don't get how Richt works.

He loses the big games, one or two like UVA & wins the rest. Captain 9-3.

Yes, I do expect us to beat BC. It was one of the games I had circled on the schedule when it first came out, but BC has not impressed me at all this year even before Dillon got hurt. I thought they were a true ACC dark horse, but they just haven't played like it. Of course, a Friday night road trip to Chestnut Hill is not an easy task. But if we go out and don't shoot ourselves in the foot UVA-style, I absolutely think we should get the W.

But we're so wildly inconsistent right now that who knows what will happen.

Advertisement
Maybe. Who knows. Our defense will keep us in any game. If Rosier plays like he did against Toledo, we have a chance. If he plays like he does 95% of the other time, no.

Of course we win. You guys just don't get how Richt works.

He loses the big games, one or two like UVA & wins the rest. Captain 9-3.
I am really sick at how this regime is looking. Was holding out hope coming here would rejuvenate the guy. Sadly he is who he is...

It's mind blowing some people think the D will pack it in and quit. Even if they are frustrated (which I'm 100% sure there are) there is zero chance this Miami defensive group will give up. You have guys like Willis, Mike Jax and Joe Jax who are playing for their livelihoods; young guys like Bandy and Garvin who are trying to assert themselves as the future alpha dogs; and leaders like Jaquan and Shaq who will never allow that to happen. Our fan base is absolutely ridiculous at times.

Advertisement
Back