Anyone expect Miami to win at BC?

Cosmo Thursday night. And then me and 2 of my friends are staying at the Treasure Island lol. Went cheap Friday and Saturday night. Will most likely be at the Mirage Saturday and Sunday in the book, I like their setup there.

If I'm there we should hit up the Rhino! I'll buy the first round of shots!

Advertisement
If I'm there we should hit up the Rhino! I'll buy the first round of shots!
Haha alright. DM if you get out there. It’s my buddies first time going and his wife swore she would never let him go with me. She gave in Thisbe one time so he doesn’t expect it to happen again. Trying to show him a good time.

Haha alright. DM if you get out there. It’s my buddies first time going and his wife swore she would never let him go with me. She gave in Thisbe one time so he doesn’t expect it to happen again. Trying to show him a good time.

Git it!

Say maybe but I can probably give game summary now.defense plays great for 4 qtr.offense anemic for 3 1/2 qtrs if Malik plays the whole game..Malik at 3 minute mark left in 4th qtr steps into med both puts on superman costume drives down to bc 10 yard line with 10 seconds left bc players pulls out kryptonite ball goes flat mid air heading back of endzone lights go out game called off no make up game due to lack of interest.

Advertisement
Eh, Virginia was the most obvious let down game in a while, I think we win this comfortably.... unless it’s under 50 degrees then we lose by 2 scores because we’re soft

it will be a close win. We have a very talented team. Richt teams always have a crushing dagger loss in their seasons. But we are going to win 10 games this season.

Advertisement
Advertisement
I'll be at the game. We'll win. Only roader we've lost that I've attended in past 7 seasons was at Cincinnati, a non-conference game.

I hope it's 10 degrees. I love cold weather. Next day I'll be attending Massachusetts at Connecticut. Need an early snow storm there.

Advertisement
air2.gif

Yes, the Canes win. Something like 31-10. Defense chips in points, or set up some easy points for the offense.

Advertisement
Back