Anyone expect Miami to win at BC?

94UmGrad

Sophomore
I expect the defense to keep us in the gane for 1.5 quarters. If the trash offense still intact It will not surprise to see the defense pack it over and get blown out.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
the Mork groupie flying monkeys are coming ! :zczkqmritjdsoaq.jpg:

abfa195a6904b230af19b528b1fcb267.gif

I think if we somehow pulled out a win against UVA, then this would be a lot tougher of a game. But BC is getting us after a loss and we’ve been hammering Mork all week pretty good. I see a win. Of course, if the divided locker room talk is accurate then this could get ugly.

Advertisement
Advertisement
I expect them to win every game on the schedule since LSU, but thats just expectations. We should win but its not guaranteed with the OC and qb situation going on.

Where are you staying my friend? If my girl comes back stateside I shall be there as well.
Cosmo Thursday night. And then me and 2 of my friends are staying at the Treasure Island lol. Went cheap Friday and Saturday night. Will most likely be at the Mirage Saturday and Sunday in the book, I like their setup there.

Cosmo Thursday night. And then me and 2 of my friends are staying at the Treasure Island lol. Went cheap Friday and Saturday night. Will most likely be at the Mirage Saturday and Sunday in the book, I like their setup there.

If I'm there we should hit up the Rhino! I'll buy the first round of shots!

Advertisement
Back