Anyone else think that our stable of amazing TEs this season have been underutilized so far?

Advertisement
No. My award for most overrated hurricane goes to Mallory who just isn't a football player. Still can't block, can barley catch... Its like he doesn't care and gives minimal effort. At this point he needs to be benched.

Arroyo needs to be TE1. It's not really a knock om Mallory but Arroyo is superior in practically every way. Gattis needs to start integrating him more consistently.
This x 100000....Arroyo all the way....that fvckin Mallory ****es me off almost as much as fvckin Ivey.

Bad luck shleprock mother fvcker...can't stand his Teddy Ruxpin softness

Advertisement
Relax fellas. Try to reserve judgement on the offense, **** defense too until after atm. Things have been PURPOSELY held back because of the quality of our first 2 opponents. Why show everything when you have 2 bums then atm??? It makes absolutely no sense.
If you're still seeing the same thing and no shots down the field and no exotic blitzes, then go at Gattis.
All this other whining about what our offense and defense is or isn't is premature. Both sides of the ball will open up from atm forward. Bank on it!!!

Gattis didn't win the Browles by being dumb.

RELAAAAAAX
This is gonna be good.

I just don’t think this offense fits these guys honestly. Especially TVD. And the fans in Miami not showing up unless you putting on a show. We don’t take enough vertical shots and run way too much. TVD not going through progressions though. He has guys open everywhere just does not see them. Not sure if it’s a confort thing or he’s just being given one or two routes to look at and the others are decoys. Sure does not look for K Smith (unless he’s the only read, ala the flee flicker). Gattis has underwhelmed me so far. We have not seen any fades, posts or corners. Not many rollouts or bootlegs. One TE seem route has been thrown so far and TVD threw it low. This is Miami, we have athletes! We don’t need to dink and donk! Hopefully we see a more vertical offense going forward.
On that pass in which Brashard made that amazing catch, he had Keyshawn wide open behind Brashard for an easy TD. It was a bad read by TVD.

I agree with your points.

Did anyone else hear the announcers on Saturday say that Mallory could leave the most decorated TE from Miami all time? Those two guys are the worst.

Advertisement
Mallory was open down seem and TVD threw a wounded duck at his feet.

He was also open for a TD on a bootleg that the defender batted down on a pass from TVD.

Not sure how either fall on Mallory.

I think we will see the TE's involved in this game.
And on that first play you refer to, TVD had an open Redding for a first down at the sticks in front of him. The throw shouldn’t have gone to Mallory.

Advertisement
Back