Anyone Else Relieved that FSU is Not 0-3?

They got as far as they did because Shannon let Dalvin Cook get away. Without Cook, Jimbo doesn’t get an NC, Jameis or no Jameis. The Hecht has fvcked this team up six ways from Sunday time and again more times than I can count, and Jimbo, and to a lesser extent Saban’s teams, have been the beneficiaries.

Golden’s entire tenure was a fiasco of lost recruits to Tally and disinterest from Donna and the Administration, but I think the end of Radio’s tenure was decisive in letting Jimbo run hog wild in the 305.

Not a Shannon defender, but Golden lost Cook, not Shannon.

Advertisement
Some of you people on here real talk I'D SPIT IN YOUR ******* FACE IN REAL LIFE...... WHY WOULD I EVER GIVE A **** IF FSU WINS A GAME?

ARE PEOPLE REALLY THIS SOFT NOWADAYS? I DON'T UNDERSTAND MAYBE I'M JUST TO SERIOUS ABOUT THIS U.

Advertisement
I thought the same thing. If they were 0-3 coming into our game it woulda been the end of their lives on the field. Glad they got a win so we can steal their hearts saturday.

They got as far as they did because Shannon let Dalvin Cook get away. Without Cook, Jimbo doesn’t get an NC, Jameis or no Jameis. The Hecht has fvcked this team up six ways from Sunday time and again more times than I can count, and Jimbo, and to a lesser extent Saban’s teams, have been the beneficiaries.

Golden’s entire tenure was a fiasco of lost recruits to Tally and disinterest from Donna and the Administration, but I think the end of Radio’s tenure was decisive in letting Jimbo run hog wild in the 305.

Not a Shannon defender, but Golden lost Cook, not Shannon.

If only Yearby would have stuck with FSU we would have had Cook and Jimbo would have been out of a job but then again, we might still have Al. I guess the new worry should be Jimbo going to LSU and FSU getting a good coach.

Oh and he'll no! I want them to lose every game!

Last edited:
Advertisement
If you are ever even remotely happy FSU wins a game that isn't against UiF I hate your guts

None of it matters. This team must beat them on the field. If you think the final score of the wake forest game, is somehow going to determine the winner of Miami fsu, than you are watching a different game. It's miami fsu.... Let's ******* Goooooooo!

I have always said Jimbo is an overrated coach. He is a phenomenal recruiter! But really never develops that talent, or "out-coaches" the other teams. Jimbo strategy is to "out 5-star" the other team. If he can't do that - he losses.

Advertisement

Wait, what? Cook wasn't on that NC team...

That's the wrong logic OP. It'd be much better if they were 0-3. Now the true frosh QB has a little confidence and successfully faced adversity. The entire season would've been lost with an 0-3 start. FSU would give up if we jump out to big lead in that scenario. Now, they just came back against a 4-0 team on the road. Now, they will fight until the end with the game being against UM at home.

Advertisement
That's the wrong logic OP. It'd be much better if they were 0-3. Now the true frosh QB has a little confidence and successfully faced adversity. The entire season would've been lost with an 0-3 start. FSU would give up if we jump out to big lead in that scenario. Now, they just came back against a 4-0 team on the road. Now, they will fight until the end with the game being against UM at home.

^This

It doesn't matter if they are 4-0 or 0-4 this game is going to be a dog fight till the end. It's a rivalry, records don't matter.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I don't give a **** if they were 0-80... Lets treat them like we treat Bethune Cookman...

Advertisement
Back