anyone catch robert burns?

Frat, he's going to heel. This is an excellent way to shirt him, let him get healthy again, and stagger our RB classes. From all accounts, it looks like Homer is going to be the next featured back anyways. You keep the stable loaded w talent.

That's true frat.

Advertisement
Well first off everyone giving Walton a pass for our ****ty play calling and offensive line need to do the same for burns. When the kid is healthy and gets blocking hes a beast. Fact is Gulliver isnt that good hence what Pete said. The kid takes a lot of hits.

Sent from my LGLS665 using Tapatalk

PLEASE! Gulliver has more talent than every single team they play against. That is not an excuse at all.
Like who? Who on there line is any good then?

Stop acting like you're at all familiar with the personnel on Gulliver's roster outside of the Miami targets. I'm not gonna pretend I have a rundown of each player on their team. I know they have had multiple all-county players each year. I know they have had multiple D1 prospects each year. I know each of the past 2 years they've had at least 1 OL make an All-County team.

The fact of the matter is Gulliver's competition is mostly very weak. So it's a super lame excuse to make for a RB that is supposed to be elite to say that any lack of success is due to his OL. Elite backs in HS tear **** up with or without a good OL.

I'm on the fence on Burns. Not ready to crown him, def not ready to drop him either. I see flashes of talent from his HS tape.
Ok bro exactly

Advertisement
i read he wasn't impressive . . . matter of fact, he hasn't been impressive in a while . . . im sure he's a take, but is he on par for what were looking for?

we have one RB on the board and you make a thread like this . I hope he doesn't read this trash

"He also competed in track. His best time: an 11.0-second 100-yard dash, which he ran last spring weighing 205 pounds. Burns, who is 5-foot-11, now weighs 215."

Advertisement
Back