anyone catch robert burns?

ageezy

Cane til I Die
i read he wasn't impressive . . . matter of fact, he hasn't been impressive in a while . . . im sure he's a take, but is he on par for what were looking for?

Advertisement
i read he wasn't impressive . . . matter of fact, he hasn't been impressive in a while . . . im sure he's a take, but is he on par for what were looking for?

I personally don't think he is that talented. Don't even think he is top5 in the state.

His highlight film from his sophomore year looked elite 5'11 215 4.5 40

Injuries and more of these posts coming up starting to scare me..

Advertisement

I personally don't think he is that talented. Don't even think he is top5 in the state.

What game did you see him?

What game have u seen him? He's played like 5 games in 2 years.

Talent and injuries are two different things. He has the talent to play here. Let's see him healthy. Maybe him playing limited snaps the last couple years could be a positive for him... He would have taken A LOT of hits the last two years.

Talent and injuries are two different things. He has the talent to play here. Let's see him healthy. Maybe him playing limited snaps the last couple years could be a positive for him... He would have taken A LOT of hits the last two years.

Pete no disrespect but nah... id pass... better prospects out there thats not injury prone rns

Pete no disrespect but nah... id pass... better prospects out there thats not injury prone rns

Gimme another prospect besides McFarland? Don't think Felix is better RB then Burns..

Unless we get McFarland and that dude from USC(w), there's no way we're gonna drop him

Advertisement

Gimme another prospect besides McFarland? Don't think Felix is better RB then Burns..

Davis and Lemons just in FL.

:U5PyXda:

You all are so quick to dismiss these kids. If Richt thinks he's a take who cares what you all think? The kid is a take and we need to get him with Gus so he can take care of his body. He will be the most talented RB on the roster when he arrives on campus.

:U5PyXda:

You all are so quick to dismiss these kids. If Richt thinks he's a take who cares what you all think? The kid is a take and we need to get him with Gus so he can take care of his body. He will be the most talented RB on the roster when he arrives on campus.

I trust Richt, but if the last ten years has taught me anything, it's to use my eyes. Not sold on Burns yet.

Burns is a good back...just needs to get healthy. I'm using the eye test on his talent and it certainly fits the bill...Just need his body to hold up.

I just really hope he is giving it his all this year and trying to prove people wrong instead of running out of bounds and saving his body, being scared to get injured again.

Advertisement
Someone on Rivals site said he looked unimpressive in their 14 to 0 loss to Barbara Goleman. Couldnt see past title so don't know deets

i think we're set a running back with what we have, i'm super excited about homer . . . maybe burns is a take for depth purposes and we go hard on lingard or the back in ga.

Advertisement
This was from early summer. You would think someone who is injury prone wouldn't play around with getting his offer pulled by Miami. Hopefully Burns stays healthy from here on out and has a good career at Miami.

Link to video interview with 2017 RB Robert Burns
[video]vimeo.com/167501347[/video]

Last edited:
Well first off everyone giving Walton a pass for our ****** play calling and offensive line need to do the same for burns. When the kid is healthy and gets blocking hes a beast. Fact is Gulliver isnt that good hence what Pete said. The kid takes a lot of hits.

Sent from my LGLS665 using Tapatalk

To me we only need 1 and thats mcfarland... everybody on the team can come back next year if they want and the year after (if something happens to yearby) not including Gus. Im just used to prospects emerging their senior year. Majority of them without a target on their back since 8th grade like burns.... the licks add up ... "u" know...

i guarantee there is an all world running back that we dont know about that we'll be oozing all over by the time signing day comes...

Advertisement
Back