Anybody seeing any updates on the Scrimmage?

Advertisement
For sure , same group with the bolden back usc stuff a few months ago, with cam Harris last week and now this. Just trolling UM fans. Sh*t’s definitely annoying

Seems even more out of control this year than in past years too. I'm thinking the Russians might be involved. It is beyond effing stupid and annoying though. Lots of internet clowns obviously didn't get enough attention from mommy and daddy growing up.

Did you see a Forest Gump....guy just kept on running..
Yes and so did Randell thrill hill but they only counted the yards but I do remember him running into the entry-exit field and started doing the gun slinging on texas

Advertisement
Manny probably took them back to the water park laughing all the fcking way there and back..

Advertisement
Seems even more out of control this year than in past years too. I'm thinking the Russians might be involved. It is beyond effing stupid and annoying though. Lots of internet clowns obviously didn't get enough attention from mommy and daddy growing up.
Russians. Definitely the Russians.

Go Canes!!!!!!

Yes and so did Randell thrill hill but they only counted the yards but I do remember him running into the entry-exit field and started doing the gun slinging on texas
This is incorrect.. Hill was awarded 175 yards on the play and was then penalized 110 yards for the firearm display in the tunnel.... That's what happened and I stand by it... LOL!!!

- Gurvan Hall with another INT.
- Multiple sack night for Trevon Hill.
- Jarren Williams was the only QB mentioned by name by Diaz. Apparently he hit Mallory for a TD in the second half. Osborn also scored a TD late, but Diaz didn't say which QB threw it to him.
- Other players singled out by Diaz in a positive light included Deejay, Harley, Rousseau, Quarterman, and Pinckney.
- Sounds like the offense got its *** kicked in the first half, but played better in the 2nd half.

The video was taken down from YouTube, but the comments above were all based on what Diaz told Zagacki in the post-scrimmage interview.

Last edited:
Advertisement
- Jarren Williams was the only QB mentioned by name by Diaz. Apparently he hit Mallory for a TD in the second half.
- Sounds like the offense got its *** kicked in the first half, but played better in the 2nd half.

Was just watching. O must have been an absolute crap show the first half. Overall seems like he’s pretty displeased with them, though they did rally.

Wow 2 throws for 500 yards wow I thought a football field is only 100 yards plus 10 or so yards in each end zone so how did he throw 2 balls for 500 yards
Where have you been Mike? Today’s scrimmage was on a new field in Hialeah. The field is 250 yards in total. Helps build stamina.

- Jarren Williams was the only QB mentioned by name by Diaz. Apparently he hit Mallory for a TD in the second half. Osborn also scored a TD late, but Diaz didn't say which QB threw it to him.
- Other players singled out by Diaz in a positive light included Deejay, Harley, Rousseau, Quarterman, and Pinckney.

And 3.2.1...

Advertisement
So offense got their *** whipped tonight. Sounds like we are pretty far off from being in a good spot on that side of the ball. Defense will have to continue to carry this team in 2019

Advertisement
Back