Anybody remember Sniff Cane Ahora?

i was curious about scout with all this nostalgia about old posters. couldn't believe scout is actually rivals now. i have been reading message boards since approximately 2000 and i have yet to get any meaningful information from that board.

247 bought scout and made the Cane board pay only.

Advertisement
So where is he now - fake fan?

He lurks on many boards in corporeal form, but doesn’t post. He’s banished himself into a self-imposed exile, like Obi Wan Kenobi or Skywalker, until we start winning again.

But no...He’s an old school die-hard fan that goes all the way back to the 80s with Shnelly.

Advertisement
Yeah I remember him. He had a broken record in his avi...he talked in the 3rd person a lot but I believe he was right about Shannon or Golden, I can't remember which one but he had his moments...

weird poster to say the least...

Advertisement
Maybe Sniff is hanging out with DBC . Legends attract other legends.

I miss DBC too. He & Sniffy added spice to the board. DBC was known throughout all the college football forums nationwide I always felt bad as he was teased unmercifully, but he was a true rabid Cane fan. Didn't he get into some trouble over contacting recruits?

Wasn't he the originator of the "someone tell me we're going to roll" threads?
We're only a dew days away from the first one of those for the year. Hopefully someone's been stockpiling gifs.

Advertisement
He lurks on many boards in corporeal form, but doesn’t post. He’s banished himself into a self-imposed exile, like Obi Wan Kenobi or Skywalker, until we start winning again.

But no...He’s an old school die-hard fan that goes all the way back to the 80s with Shnelly.
I go back to the Schnelly days also, will never stop being active - even while we are down!

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back