Anybody remember Sniff Cane Ahora?

Advertisement
Advertisement
I’ve never posted on any of those other sites, but I definitely recognize the name sniffcaneahora...he must have posted here at one time. You don’t forget that name or think you saw it if you didn’t actually see it.

He went to a B level university and was very insensitive about. Heard he died of AIDS. Very sad. He was a good dude.

I broke broke bread with Sniffy many years ago. Still run into him on Facebook every now and again.

All I can say is... His online persona was not shtick. That was the real sniffy.

Advertisement
All I remember was him going "sniffy says this and sniffy says that. Sniffy snif snif sniffyity snif"
Kinda reminded me of this:

He still on scout i bet or whatever they call it these days. i remember him saying that everyone would be back when CIS dropped. Im like good luck with waiting I guess cause no one was coming back period.

Advertisement
He still on scout i bet or whatever they call it these days. i remember him saying that everyone would be back when CIS dropped. Im like good luck with waiting I guess cause no one was coming back period.
i was curious about scout with all this nostalgia about old posters. couldn't believe scout is actually rivals now. i have been reading message boards since approximately 2000 and i have yet to get any meaningful information from that board.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back