Anybody remember Sniff Cane Ahora?

i was curious about scout with all this nostalgia about old posters. couldn't believe scout is actually rivals now. i have been reading message boards since approximately 2000 and i have yet to get any meaningful information from that board.

247 bought scout and made the Cane board pay only.

Advertisement
So where is he now - fake fan?

He lurks on many boards in corporeal form, but doesn’t post. He’s banished himself into a self-imposed exile, like Obi Wan Kenobi or Skywalker, until we start winning again.

But no...He’s an old school die-hard fan that goes all the way back to the 80s with Shnelly.

Advertisement
Yeah I remember him. He had a broken record in his avi...he talked in the 3rd person a lot but I believe he was right about Shannon or Golden, I can't remember which one but he had his moments...

weird poster to say the least...

Advertisement
Maybe Sniff is hanging out with DBC . Legends attract other legends.

I miss DBC too. He & Sniffy added spice to the board. DBC was known throughout all the college football forums nationwide I always felt bad as he was teased unmercifully, but he was a true rabid Cane fan. Didn't he get into some trouble over contacting recruits?

Advertisement
He lurks on many boards in corporeal form, but doesn’t post. He’s banished himself into a self-imposed exile, like Obi Wan Kenobi or Skywalker, until we start winning again.

But no...He’s an old school die-hard fan that goes all the way back to the 80s with Shnelly.
I go back to the Schnelly days also, will never stop being active - even while we are down!

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back