Anybody else feeling sick today?

Advertisement
I just can't care anymore and no one could be more diehard than me. He's (golden) rip my ******* heart out my chest I called out from work. 2 Noles in my office who I swear to the good Lord I'll punch in the ******* face if they say anything to me.

It's hard to break my spirit but man its pretty Damm close to that point.

I just can't care anymore and no one could be more diehard than me. He's (golden) rip my ****ing heart out my chest I called out from work. 2 Noles in my office who I swear to the good Lord I'll punch in the ******* face if they say anything to me.

ahh another cane with the kind of passion i'm talking about

maybe it'll be better tomorrow

one day, one day momentum is going to have to swing

Mad but not disappointed. I wasn't excited before, during or after the game. It played out like a script to me.

This is how I feel these days, being a hurricane and jacksonville jaguar fan will do that to you. There reaches a certain point where no matter how bad it is, it doesn't feel any worse because.. you're already at rock bottom

I was watching the game at chili's on the big screen.. emotionless, until 2 gator fans that were next to me started cheering wildly for the hurricane all first half. You'd have thought these guys were cane fans the way they wanted us to eradicate the noles.

it actually got me to do a fist pump here and there.

then the second half started, back to emotionless, cloudy skies, leave chili's head over to a local bar where peeps hang out, watch utterly emotionless all the way up to the point where kaaya throws the INT and one of the gator fans that was at chili's grabs me on the shoulder with this look on his face that I swear I'd only see from a mother on her death bed looking at her daughter..

hop on my ride, bail, thoughtless, emotionless, dead inside

Last edited:
I just can't care anymore and no one could be more diehard than me. He's (golden) rip my ****ing heart out my chest I called out from work. 2 Noles in my office who I swear to the good Lord I'll punch in the ******* face if they say anything to me.

Happens to the best man, there's brighter skies... Some day...

Advertisement
Back