Anybody else feeling sick today?

Gonna be a while before I get over this one. ******* sucks. Really tough walking out of the stadium surrounded by Seminole ******s talking ****.

Advertisement
What's worse is that UF has fired The Champ today. They can be decisive and do what needs to be done. But our admin can't. Insult to my injury today.

I think the program is in pretty good shape as far as talent. I give Coach Golden credit for that. I give him credit for getting us thru the NCAA crap. I think he is at his ceiling. If the right coach is hired right now we can win immediately. Questions were answered last night. If there was doubt what the cause for earlier problems were I'm not sure if those questions were answered. In my opinion those questions don't matter. Last night showed he doesn't have the ability to win at this level. There can't be any doubt in that now. So scheme and player development or DoNo's presence don't matter. Golden can't win at this level. If you switched staffs last night FSU would have got routed. Will always root for players and team to win but Golden is dead to me.

I think the program is in pretty good shape as far as talent. I give Coach Golden credit for that. I give him credit for getting us thru the NCAA crap. I think he is at his ceiling. If the right coach is hired right now we can win immediately. Questions were answered last night. If there was doubt what the cause for earlier problems were I'm not sure if those questions were answered. In my opinion those questions don't matter. Last night showed he doesn't have the ability to win at this level. There can't be any doubt in that now. So scheme and player development or DoNo's presence don't matter. Golden can't win at this level. If you switched staffs last night FSU would have got routed. Will always root for players and team to win but Golden is dead to me.

For the Golden fans that still believe, just keep repeating this fact: as a HC, Al Golden has NEVER beaten a team with more than 8 wins in a season.

Nope. I actually felt worse after our last home loss last year against VTech when every got **** ball bounced in their favor

Advertisement
I had not one sip of alcohol last night, not one I wanted to stay away from it and stay sharp and focused on the game........ and the let down

Now I have a sore throat and a headache and I can only attribute it to the disappointment/borderline depression

:(

Not sick at all. I was proud of the effort. We played a vastly more talented and better team, and made it come down to the last series. I was pleasantly surprised at the effort.

I had not one sip of alcohol last night, not one I wanted to stay away from it and stay sharp and focused on the game........ and the let down

Now I have a sore throat and a headache and I can only attribute it to the disappointment/borderline depression

:(

Not sick at all. I was proud of the effort. We played a vastly more talented and better team, and made it come down to the last series. I was pleasantly surprised at the effort.

Hi Al, didn't know you posted on CIS, if you have time check out the WestEndZone

For the Golden fans that still believe, just keep repeating this fact: as a HC, Al Golden has NEVER beaten a team with more than 8 wins in a season.

That's not exactly true.

Advertisement
Sick no..... Wanting to ******* kill something yes!

Mother ******!

I dunno, disappointment feels pretty familiar to me. I just smiled and shook my head after Kaaya threw that pick and said "back to the drawing board with a real coaching staff" to my wife, and went to bed.

I dunno, disappointment feels pretty familiar to me. I just smiled and shook my head after Kaaya threw that pick and said "back to the drawing board with a real coaching staff" to my wife, and went to bed.

this staff isn't going anywhere people, that contract was written out and UM has all the intentions in the world of following through with it

Advertisement
Advertisement
crossover22[]_[];2064926 said:
Honestly this is the worst I've felt after a lost in about 10 years. Fsu didn't win that game. We lost it. They got a gift on that mccord tip ball.

I'm ****ed.

Hurt, upset and so GD tired of this. We will not stay down. But lost my cool for the first time in 33 years as a Canes Season ticket holder, will not do that again - it is a game.

I was too hung over yesterday to be down about the game, now that I feel better physically I'm sick inside about that game. We had those ********, sure coaching could definitely be better, but we needed guys on the field to make plays, like not fumbling or missing FGs or tackling better. We just made too many mistakes and didn't make enough plays to win.

Advertisement
Back