Anybody else feeling sick today?

paksat

Junior
Banned
I had not one sip of alcohol last night, not one I wanted to stay away from it and stay sharp and focused on the game........ and the let down

Now I have a sore throat and a headache and I can only attribute it to the disappointment/borderline depression

:(

Advertisement
Been numb since 7 minutes to go in the 4th quarter when I knew we were going to **** the bed.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Nope not at all......

I've become numb to losing now-a-days......

Same symptoms I had during the Pell Grant probation years......

Honestly this is the worst I've felt after a lost in about 10 years. Fsu didn't win that game. We lost it. They got a gift on that mccord tip ball.

I'm ****ed.

He had that ****. **** yeah I'm sick, mostly from the alkeehall though. I'll still be in CVille for the game Saturday...that'll be a treasuries trip home down 81.

Advertisement
How is everyone so surprised by us losing with a head coach with 0 signature wins in 9 years as a head coach?

How is everyone so surprised by us losing with a head coach with 0 signature wins in 9 years as a head coach?

Man **** all that.

I watched the game. Maybe you didn't. We were winning for 95% of that game. We were better than them. We should have beat those *******. That's why I'm surprised. It's pretty simple, actually.

Advertisement
Couldn't sleep. In an alcohol induced daze! Thanks Golden.

i've been there... so, many, times

take the day easy, eat some good food, try to relax

on topic: *** man *** THIS SH*T IM DONE WITH IT

i'm sorry Golden, maybe you'll be a good head coach some day some where, but one things for sure:

it took your sorry @ss 3 and a half ***ing seasons to finally get aggressive, and in that time you have not one signature win, you're losing the recruiting wars, your special teams which is your "specialty" apparently is a joke, you fail to adjust to half time adjustments from any decent coach..

it's over man, just go already

Man **** all that.

I watched the game. Maybe you didn't. We were winning for 95% of that game. We were better than them. We should have beat those *******. That's why I'm surprised. It's pretty simple, actually.

Pretty much this. I wrote about it during the week. I'm well-aware of Golden's deficiencies and what expectations should have been. This was a special chance. And, it was right there for the taking.

I actually feel more sick today than I did on the Sunday after the 2010 debacle. At least then I knew there was already whispers of Shannon's departure.

This is the sickest I've felt after a game since the 2005 game.... We had these *******..... This **** ******* hurts

Man **** all that.

I watched the game. Maybe you didn't. We were winning for 95% of that game. We were better than them. We should have beat those ****es. That's why I'm surprised. It's pretty simple, actually.

95% is Al's entire story coaching last night, 95% to landing every recruit going to FSU.....he isn't a closer and the quicker we realize it the easier your life will be

Advertisement
Back