Any word on Nesta?

It is not like we are overloaded with defensive tackles. No he was not a star but not a jag either. With a decent DC and scheme he may even be good. Depth never hurts.

Advertisement
Well, McIntosh was before Willis no? Nesta has more tackles this year than JHH has in his two years so can't agree with you there either.

edit: I thought Willis was further back than 2018.. hadn't read all the Nesta rumors before either.
JHH had 5 sacks; Silvera had 1 sack. TFL are essentially the same 12.5 to 13.5. The kid coming in from USC is every bit as productive as Silvera. Good player for us. Wish the kid the best whatever he decides. Right now he projects as UDFA in most projections.

Toy Story Baby GIF

Advertisement
Leonard Taylor, Jordan, JHH(and has been way better) , and now Big Lich. He’s not that good. Not even as a run stopper which was supposed to be his strength.
Jared Harrison hunte was not better than Nesta In 2021 or even close. He regressed. Actually watch the games

-and you said Jordan Miller? Foh…

Jared Harrison hunte was not better than Nesta In 2021 or even close. He regressed. Actually watch the games
Lmfao. Do you smoke crack??? He had the same stat line as last year and got the most reps at the end of the year but he “regressed”? Steaks aren’t the only thing well done around you.

Advertisement
Yes, I said Silvera was a good player for us. Silvera is also 2 years older. Compare JHH's first 2 years against Silvera's first 2 years and report back.
Nesta played behind Gerald willis the most dominant lineman we’ve had in a while and then he was hurt the first half of his second season

Clearly you do. Like I said watch the **** games and take the emotional Element out of it because you don’t like Nesta
Nesta grades as one of the worst tackles in the ACC and he doesn’t supply any type of pressure. Our ypp and YPC go up when he’s specifically in the game. Literally log out.

You’re an absolute clown show.

Jordan Miller has the same amount of TFLs and sacks that it took Silvera 4 years to get. I’m not the one that needs to watch games. In case you forgot, Nesta wear the No. 1 and can be usually spotted being pushed into a LBer.

Nesta played behind Gerald willis the most dominant lineman we’ve had in a while and then he was hurt the first half of his second season
JHH missed 3 games both in 2020 and 2021. BTW, his stats are identical both years. Again, I said Silvera was a good player for us.

Advertisement
JHH missed 3 games both in 2020 and 2021. BTW, his stats are identical both years. Again, I said Silvera was a good player for us.
73 tackles is not identical to 37 tackles. I think Harrison hunte is very talented but he wasn’t better than Nesta in 2021 nor did he take the jump that he is capable of taking

73 tackles is not identical to 37 tackles. I think Harrison hunte is very talented but he wasn’t better than Nesta in 2021 nor did he take the jump that he is capable of taking
He was miles better. Our ypc got better when JHH’s snaps increased. So do our pressures as a team. You’re getting destroyed.

Advertisement
You think you are doing something but you are not
Please…You’re one of the WOATs and you never know what you’re talking. That’s why you’re a running joke around here. You don’t have a clue about what you’re talking, everybody is telling you, and you’re refusing to accept it.

Please…You’re one of the WOATs and you never know what you’re talking. That’s why you’re a running joke around here. You don’t have a clue about what you’re talking, everybody is telling you, and you’re refusing to accept it.
You sound deranged with the way you are emphatically posting, get some help

Nesta grades as one of the worst tackles in the ACC and he doesn’t supply any type of pressure. Our ypp and YPC go up when he’s specifically in the game. Literally log out.

You’re an absolute clown show.

Jordan Miller has the same amount of TFLs and sacks that it took Silvera 4 years to get. I’m not the one that needs to watch games. In case you forgot, Nesta wear the No. 1 and can be usually spotted being pushed into a LBer.
Nesta gets flash plays and that’s what people remember. They lose focus when he goes awol the rest of the game. Nobody on our DL was a difference maker and that’s why the defense sucks. Other than Taylor ( potential) we have no dudes. It’s been so long since we’ve had difference makers that people forget what that looks like.

No **** never said he was. Silvera did not get productive until his 3rd year on the field.

Advertisement
Back