Any word on Nesta?

RJ McIntosh made more plays in one game than Nesta made his whole career.

****, I think even Jared Harrison Hunte has flashed more in his short career here than Nesta ever did.

Nesta always was and still is just an average DT.
Well, McIntosh was before Willis no? Nesta has more tackles this year than JHH has in his two years so can't agree with you there either.

edit: I thought Willis was further back than 2018.. hadn't read all the Nesta rumors before either.

Last edited:
Advertisement
Well, McIntosh was before Willis no? Nesta has more tackles this year than JHH has in his two years so can't agree with you there either.
Nesta has been solid but not what his ranking was and that's why everyone hates on him. Players fight in practice everywhere in the country and that **** is kept in house. **** we even see it the NFL. JHH was supposed to break out and he was largely invisible this year but he still get more love than Nesta he outplayed him.

Nesta has been the best DT on the team and most disruptive DT on the team since Gerald Willis left = all bark no bite bc he made Tommy Kennedy cry @TipDrill @Zbrod95 @bhall960 :jordan:
Lmfao what?!?! Hey Nesta, you ******* suck. Try beating Vaughn once before talking **** and you’re a giant ***** to boot. Lol you got 2 sacks your entire 4 years here.

Advertisement
He should have been a 0 or 1 the whole time he’s been here. He’s not quick enough to play the 3 . He was actually pretty solid this year once he learned (or was no longer allowed to) blindly rush upfield. We could certainly use him next year, especially if we switch to an odd front. We don’t have any 3/4 DTs on the roster besides Miller and that dude is a rotational player at best.

The attitude problem and outbursts on the sidelines is true but I never heard a word about him bullying people. He's always been spoken highly of by teammates and would be one of the main dudes looking out for his teammates only coming behind Gil.

Chad Thomas use to crack jokes on everyone. The moment Chad stepped on campus he was cracking jokes on literally every player. He use to crack on the shape of Duke's head. Tell Njoku go back to Nigeria, etc.. nobody ever called him a bully. He was just a kid from who would rank on folk nonstop. Lol
Honestly that’s just part of football culture. Especially in South Florida.

Advertisement
Shut up all you clowns.

If Nesta decides to come back, Mario will take him back with open arms and he’ll play even better.

Y’all guys act like he was a fūcking jag, he was a good, not always great, player.

What tackle is better right now, right fūcking now, than him? Answer me that question.

Advertisement
Shut up all you clowns.

If Nesta decides to come back, Mario will take him back with open arms and he’ll play even better.

Y’all guys act like he was a fūcking jag, he was a good, not always great, player.

What tackle is better right now, right fūcking now, than him? Answer me that question.
Jag with gold fronts

Really? Tell me about the amazing defensive tackles that are going to replace him that are on the team right now.

But I’m sure you know better than Mario.
It would be great if he came back and took the weight room seriously. He COULD be good. But reality is he will leave a little bit better than he was in HS and not sniff the NFL.

Advertisement
Shut up all you clowns.

Leonard Taylor, Jordan, JHH(and has been way better) , and now Big Lich. He’s not that good. Not even as a run stopper which was supposed to be his strength.

The sooner Manny’s Jags leave the better. Thank you for your service Nesta time to move on.

Shut up all you clowns.

Right now just LT. I think there are a couple guys that are backups that could possibly be better than Nesta by the end of next year with playing time. I would rather give the reps to the younger guys for their development to progress than a guy I personally don't see getting any better than he already is.

Advertisement
Back