Any Transfer Update

Advertisement
Advertisement
Isaiah Manderson- is visiting this week. From what i could gather hes a 2014 recruit that signed with oregon state but after the coaching change got released from his LOI upon his request. 6'10 center from Oldsmar, Fl with offers from maryland, georgia tenn, etc. according to rivals article he is loving what miami is selling and seems he may commit after visit.

Isaiah Manderson- is visiting this week. From what i could gather hes a 2014 recruit that signed with oregon state but after the coaching change got released from his LOI upon his request. 6'10 center from Oldsmar, Fl with offers from maryland, georgia tenn, etc. according to rivals article he is loving what miami is selling and seems he may commit after visit.

Good heads up. Much appreciated.

Would take him in a second.

Advertisement
"Miami is the only visit I have set up right now," Manderson said. "I am looking at the situation that is there. If Miami goes well, I might end up going there. It's a great location. I like the coaches and everything. They offer a lot of things. The graduation rate for the players. Life after basketball. Playing time is a big factor. It sounds like a great opportunity for me."

Based on an interview with him on Canesport it sounds good.

Can anyone post the details?

Get this guy, post the gif of Coach L dancing multiple times, call it a day.

His offer sheet from high school looks impressive:

UCLA, Memphis, FSU, Cincinnati, Maryland, Kansas State, Vanderbilt, Mississippi State, UNLV, Auburn, Tennessee, Wake Forest, George Mason, Iona, and, of course, he signed with Oregon State.

6-11, 230 on 247
6-10, 250 on rivals

3 star on both

#185 player in the nation
#16 center
#20 player in Florida

Advertisement
If we get Izzy MandersonBAUM, it would at least give us 2 options at PF and 2 options at C.

If Izzy can get his score up...At this point, Manderson is "borderline" to qualify next season. He will re-take the ACT later this month, hoping to raise his score two points.At this point, Manderson is "borderline" to qualify next season. He will re-take the ACT later this month, hoping to raise his score two points.

http://www.oregonlive.com/beavers/index.ssf/2014/06/three-star_center_isaiah_mande.html

Advertisement
According to his coach he re-took the ACT and should be good to go
now the question is what else is going on

Can anyone with access post the details of the new rivals article on Manderson? It says he named us the "team to beat" for his services in the title....

Bottom line we are in the conversation with Manderson but we are also looking at other opportunities as well

Advertisement
Back