Any of you scumbags who supported Golden all season

Unfortunately we have some really stupid fans. Anyone who had to wait for tonight to be "done" with him doesn't know a **** thing about football.

I'd barely call them Canes fans.

Advertisement
They're cowards, all of them. Come out and defend this you pieces of ****.

I don't think there is anything to defend. Nobody wants to see Golden on the UM sideline ever again.

Nope, sorry, you don't get to jump off the bandwagon. Last week Al Golden had us playing our best football in 10 years, and now he can;'t be on the UM sideline? give me your e-mail, I'll send you a link to the board for Golden's next team. You can take your sorry *** there.

lol, I think I can feel how I want. Golden had me fooled because we beat up on 3 bad teams and played FSU well. The guy can't get the job done. Tonight put me over the edge. I want Golden gone as much as anyone else.

Nope. You made your bed, now lie in it while Golden pile drives you from behind.

They're cowards, all of them. Come out and defend this you pieces of ****.

I don't think there is anything to defend. Nobody wants to see Golden on the UM sideline ever again.

Nope, sorry, you don't get to jump off the bandwagon. Last week Al Golden had us playing our best football in 10 years, and now he can;'t be on the UM sideline? give me your e-mail, I'll send you a link to the board for Golden's next team. You can take your sorry *** there.

lol, I think I can feel how I want. Golden had me fooled because we beat up on 3 bad teams and played FSU well. The guy can't get the job done. Tonight put me over the edge. I want Golden gone as much as anyone else.

Nope. You made your bed, now lie in it while Golden pile drives you from behind.

Lol, I don't know why you think this is a debate.

Advertisement

I don't think it's a debate you fool. you picked your side, and you picked Golden over UM. Have fun with that choice.

I don't think it's a debate you fool. you picked your side, and you picked Golden over UM. Have fun with that choice.

I didn't pick anyone over anybody. I only want Miami to be successful. If you think otherwise, then you are simply wrong. I just put too much faith into blowing out some bad teams and telling myself that the growing pains of a true freshman were a part of it. Now I know that isn't the case so I want Golden gone because it's the only way Miami can be back.

I have to admit, I lasted till the Louisville game, but that was it. I honestly wanted to give up on him at the Louisville bowl game and him not firing Doritio, but I am a holdout dumbass, but I was done with him after game one this season.

I didn't pick anyone over anybody. I only want Miami to be successful. If you think otherwise, then you are simply wrong. I just put too much faith into blowing out some bad teams and telling myself that the growing pains of a true freshman were a part of it. Now I know that isn't the case so I want Golden gone because it's the only way Miami can be back.

I hope Golden makes you happy. Hope it was worth picking him over UM.

Advertisement

I hope Golden makes you happy. Hope it was worth picking him over UM.

Keep trolling, you're really good at it.

I just want to thank Alfred Gluten personally.

Now when some troglodytic **** tries to tell me about how good our coach will be I can casually extend my pointer finger towards the score board. And smirk.

Advertisement
Well, as bad as the coaches are and have been all year (and all 4 years), this football team is not a bunch of Rhodes scholars. They are not smart football players....at all. Not one iota (RIP DBC). Yes, I know the coaches are to blame for this mess and getting the players to focus and execute, but sometimes these players just do incredibly dumb ****. I don't care how bad your coaching is. They know how to freaking tackle, not go offsides on a **** kickoff, not go offsides and run into a kicker, not level a guy 5 yards out of bounds....I mean, the list of dumb **** just freaking goes on and on with these players.
Go suck al Golden's ****. When he's fired you can follow his fat *** out too.

Well, as bad as the coaches are and have been all year (and all 4 years), this football team is not a bunch of Rhodes scholars. They are not smart football players....at all. Not one iota (RIP DBC). Yes, I know the coaches are to blame for this mess and getting the players to focus and execute, but sometimes these players just do incredibly dumb ****. I don't care how bad your coaching is. They know how to freaking tackle, not go offsides on a **** kickoff, not go offsides and run into a kicker, not level a guy 5 yards out of bounds....I mean, the list of dumb **** just freaking goes on and on with these players.

Wow, what a ******* piece of shlt you are.

I wonder if you're this unaccountable in your own pathetic life. ******* scumbag.

Canes21 and Sebastian91 need to get the **** out. Ain't **** else to say. You're golden fans so go follow him wherever he ends up next.

Advertisement
Can you guys believe all the Rhodes Scholars and future doctors roaming the sidelines at FSU, Bama, and Ohio State?

I hope Sebastian91 chokes to death on his Metamucil tomorrow morning.

And where' that dumb mother ****** 4Canes at? Spinning around on Golden's dlck like a ******* showroom car?

I honestly think some of the smartest players on the field were the ones making the penalties. They were smart enough to figure out how to get rid of Golden. You know Flowers is a ******* genius to be honest.

**** YOURSELF WITH A CACTUS

Advertisement
Back