Any of you scumbags who supported Golden all season

weownfsu

Move to FCS
and blamed the kids for this pathetic coaching staff's job over the last four years?

**** you. No, really, **** you. **** you for thinking that you were being a "real fan," **** you for talking down to anybody who disagreed, **** you for being pedantic, petulant ******** when faced with facts, **** you for blaming a bunch of kids who were misled and let down by the adults, and **** you for lowering the expectations of this great program.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Well, as bad as the coaches are and have been all year (and all 4 years), this football team is not a bunch of Rhodes scholars. They are not smart football players....at all. Not one iota (RIP DBC). Yes, I know the coaches are to blame for this mess and getting the players to focus and execute, but sometimes these players just do incredibly dumb ****. I don't care how bad your coaching is. They know how to freaking tackle, not go offsides on a **** kickoff, not go offsides and run into a kicker, not level a guy 5 yards out of bounds....I mean, the list of dumb **** just freaking goes on and on with these players.

and blamed the kids for this pathetic coaching staff's job over the last four years?

**** you. No, really, **** you. **** you for thinking that you were being a "real fan," **** you for talking down to anybody who disagreed, **** you for being pedantic, petulant ******** when faced with facts, **** you for blaming a bunch of kids who were misled and let down by the adults, and **** you for lowering the expectations of this great program.

Preach Brother!

The scumbags supporting this fraud are probably the same faqqots who wanted Randy fired. I wonder why?

Advertisement
Well, as bad as the coaches are and have been all year (and all 4 years), this football team is not a bunch of Rhodes scholars. They are not smart football players....at all. Not one iota (RIP DBC). Yes, I know the coaches are to blame for this mess and getting the players to focus and execute, but sometimes these players just do incredibly dumb ****. I don't care how bad your coaching is. They know how to freaking tackle, not go offsides on a **** kickoff, not go offsides and run into a kicker, not level a guy 5 yards out of bounds....I mean, the list of dumb **** just freaking goes on and on with these players.

Exactly the type of pathetic racist "fan" that UM can do without. Kick rocks you degenerate.

Advertisement
They're cowards, all of them. Come out and defend this you pieces of ****.

I don't think there is anything to defend. Nobody wants to see Golden on the UM sideline ever again.

Nope, sorry, you don't get to jump off the bandwagon. Last week Al Golden had us playing our best football in 10 years, and now he can;'t be on the UM sideline? give me your e-mail, I'll send you a link to the board for Golden's next team. You can take your sorry *** there.

Advertisement
People like Reynolds who mock the fans who complain ... please just ******* jump into Biscayne Bay

People like Reynolds who mock the fans who complain ... please just ****ing jump into Biscayne Bay

Yup. **** that fat stupid tub of lard who doesn't know **** about Miami football. Fool doesn't even realize he's a paid mouthpiece--not some expert with superior insight to everybody else. He continually mocks the fans, without whom he wouldn't even have a job.

They're cowards, all of them. Come out and defend this you pieces of ****.

I don't think there is anything to defend. Nobody wants to see Golden on the UM sideline ever again.

Nope, sorry, you don't get to jump off the bandwagon. Last week Al Golden had us playing our best football in 10 years, and now he can;'t be on the UM sideline? give me your e-mail, I'll send you a link to the board for Golden's next team. You can take your sorry *** there.

lol, I think I can feel how I want. Golden had me fooled because we beat up on 3 bad teams and played FSU well. The guy can't get the job done. Tonight put me over the edge. I want Golden gone as much as anyone else.

Advertisement
Back