Any news on Jason Marshall. Kid needs to come home and start making money.

Am I crazy that I think Rique is a little too big to be a truly elite corner? I can't think of too many NFL corners with his body type
I mean who’s to say he couldn’t break the mold? I question his fluidity at that size personally but you never know. But you’re right a lot of the elite guys are a little smaller than he is but even more than that more fleet footed. Video game feet in and out of transitions.

Last edited:
Advertisement
Or I just analyze traits for a living bro. I understand we’ve had some bad corner play over the years so the first good one we get you think they’re all world. I’m not one of those guys. Both great players. If the kid sticks with Raymond he’ll be a first rounder. If not he’ll probably still be. I can’t say that about Rique without a doubt
First off, I never said Tyrique is all world at CB. Second, You say you study traits but tell me what "traits" Marshall has shown that tells you he's better than Tyrique right now.

Tyrique is a 6'1 freak of nature with high 4.5 speed. Marshall is a 5'11 stud who has potential to be better than Tyrique down the road but right now he isn't and I stand on that.

Marshall didn't even start at UF. He was CB4 at one point for UF and y'all over here talking about he'll be our best CB out the gate. Nonsense.

First off, I never said Tyrique is all world at CB. Second, You say you study traits but tell me what "traits" Marshall has shown that tells you he's better than Tyrique right now.

Tyrique is a 6'1 freak of nature with high 4.5 speed. Marshall is a 5'11 stud who has potential to be better than Tyrique down the road but right now he isn't and I stand on that.

Marshall didn't even start at UF. He was CB4 at one point for UF and y'all over here talking about he'll be our best CB out the gate. Nonsense.
Wait what? I didn’t say Rique was all world. I said this board thinks so And second Marshall is taller than Rique bro. You’re thinking of someone else at 5’11 He’s taller and faster as well as more fluid than Rique. And yes I think he would be the best corner here. Traits matter

Advertisement
He started at UF late in year. I watched him live against Missouri. Real deal. He also started abs BULLIED FSWhoo.

Thought he hated Miami. Doubt he would come here even if he transfers

Advertisement
Advertisement
We need to stop perpetuating these myths.

We just signed Wesley "I threw down the U at F$U" Bissainthe. And hired Sabbath "I told him to throw down the U at F$U" Joseph.

One of those was a kid doing it on an OV during the photo shoot and showed interest in Miami during his recruitment process.

The other was a kid who seemly had little interest in coming here his whole recruitment. Except for when he supposedly got scared off from committing to this school because message board leaked it.

There's a big difference in the two

super bowl ad GIF by ADWEEK
Football Soccer GIF by Pringles Europe
high five soccer GIF by Pringles
Stack Pringles.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back