Any news on Jason Marshall. Kid needs to come home and start making money.

Advertisement
Disappointed when he sighed with the Gaytors.
Got the measurements, but he’s not all that.
Out of the palmetto boys, we got got the right ones.

He’s got potential, but sure hasn’t lived up to the hype. And hard NO, to get NIL here.
First off, I heard he hates Miami. 2nd, he’s not that good. He can languish in swamp.

Lol what???

Advertisement
Advertisement
Over Tyrique?! He didn't even start at UF but he'd be our best CB. People post anything on this site. Lol
That dude you’re dismissing analyzes players and schemes for a living. And he’d start no question

That dude you’re dismissing analyzes players and schemes for a living. And he’d start no question
Maybe but I'd like to see it first. He had one interception against FSpoo and was getting snaps toward the backend of the season for UF.

Marshall is talented but he hasn't even taken the reins at UF to say he would outright start and be our best DB here. Tyrique and even Al Blades Jr. would definitely would have something to say about that.

Advertisement
And I don’t mean to slight Rique. He turned me into a believer. @Cribby told me he was good and I pushed back because I didn’t believe it. He played really well. To me he’s not as natural a corner as Jason Marshall is and Marshall’s potential is sky high. And with the right coaching I believe he’ll be the better player and I’m expecting him to be a star wherever he plays next year

Advertisement
That's insane
Or I just analyze traits for a living bro. I understand we’ve had some bad corner play over the years so the first good one we get you think they’re all world. I’m not one of those guys. Both great players. If the kid sticks with Raymond he’ll be a first rounder. If not he’ll probably still be. I can’t say that about Rique without a doubt

And I don’t mean to slight Rique. He turned me into a believer. @Cribby told me he was good and I pushed back because I didn’t believe it. He played really well. To me he’s not as natural a corner as Jason Marshall is and Marshall’s potential is sky high. And with the right coaching I believe he’ll be the better player and I’m expecting him to be a star wherever he plays next year
Am I crazy that I think Rique is a little too big to be a truly elite corner? I can't think of too many NFL corners with his body type

Advertisement
Back