Any idea what Malik Rosier is up to...?

Advertisement
Rosier is a Cane. He wasn't always the best but he always wanted the job every week and loved to compete. Sure, I was frustrated with him often and felt he regressed but that was mostly because of Richt's clownshow son "coaching" the QB's. The game winning throw to Langham against FSU will always be an absolute classic and I thank him for it. I'm looking forward to greener pastures but Rosier always gave it what he had and y'all need to chill before you hate on him.

Appreciate what he did by beating FSU and Notre Dame but hated him as a player at times. Looked completely lost some games. Zero emotion. Not sure if he was on meds for mental conditions or hungover so I don’t want to speculate. Kid just wasn’t a good enough thrower but he beat FSU and will always be thankful for that last drive in Doak!!!

Advertisement
Appreciate what he did by beating FSU and Notre Dame but hated him as a player at times. Looked completely lost some games. Zero emotion. Not sure if he was on meds for mental conditions or hungover so I don’t want to speculate. Kid just wasn’t a good enough thrower but he beat FSU and will always be thankful for that last drive in Doak!!!

Almost cost us FSU by being trash the entire game until the last two drives

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
He is a Cane. We recruited him, he signed and we got as much as we could out of him until the world figured out his limitations. His career mirrors where things went wrong for us as a program since that ND game. Instead of driving for constant improvement, and getting hungrier for another step forward, we congratulated ourselves for everything we did right, and addressed none of our limitations. As for Malik, he isn't the QB UM needed to address those issues, and clearly, none of the alternatives were either, but he got the FSU monkey off our backs in dramatic fashion, and did what he had to do to get us the W against ND. I'm good with Malik.

Advertisement
Back