Any holding calls on LSU this weekend?

Advertisement
Already trying to think of excuses in case it doesnt go your way?

I didn't know going 600 straight plays last year over a span of like 9 straight games with no holding called was regarded as an excuse

but yah if you do win, just remember you DEFINITELY won fair and square......

make sure to tell yourself that in the mirror every day

Kinda like the benefit Bama gets in the SEC... There is some ridiculous bias crap in the officiating worldView attachment 63105
Trust me we understand. This was in the 4th qtr 2 years ago with a 0-0 ball game and Hurts scored

There is no doubt Bama is officiated differently from other teams.

As for our game, LSU will get called for one holding penalty, but it will be declined because the pass will be incomplete, or we get a sack.

Will we finally get treated fairly? Who’s referees are working our game?
DDCD44E3-7B71-4766-81ED-BF2464CBE56F.jpeg

Advertisement
It’s borderline criminal. We have our same screenshots that I’m sure someone here can post if they have the time. What I don’t get is why the schools don’t file formal and PUBLIC complaints. As the saying goes, the squeaky wheel gets the grease. I would be asking for specific referees to be investigated and/or fired if I was the AD. Nothing would happen but they would sure as **** start calling the games better.

Should ask Al Davis and the Raiders how that worked out for them. After the complaints the refs seemed to take an extra interest in making sure they were the most penalized team by far for a long time. Since I didn't like the Raiders I did not mind that.

Advertisement
That was one of the most baffling stats from last year, a real head scratcher

A lot of those FGs weren't even chip shots, either, several were pretty tough kicks. Making it even more absurd, many of those kickers were average to sub-par, at best.

There is no doubt Bama is officiated differently from other teams.

As for our game, LSU will get called for one holding penalty, but it will be declined because the pass will be incomplete, or we get a sack.

“There is no doubt Bama is officiated differently from other teams.”

Understament of the year!
Specially in the secondary....that’s where bama can PI receivers all game but no calls.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back