Any holding calls on LSU this weekend?

Advertisement
Good question.

How's their O-Line look? Returning starters? Young?

I'll believe it when I see it, just like with teams missing FGs against us.

Advertisement
I’m going to bet the no call streak continues. It’s the only way to counter our downhill attacking style so refs will continue to look the other way.

LOL. They could have an ACC crew and we wouldn't get calls. Doesn't matter where the crew is from we just need to play our tails off and make sure calls can't even affect the outcome.

Advertisement
But calls can indeed affect the outcome like a pull of a Jersey will impact how our WR catches or doesn’t a ball. Or enough holding not being called to give Burrows enough time to throw the ball, etc. it surely does have a huge affect on the game; hopefully the refs are BIG 10 or BIG 12 officials and will call a clean game. Even if ESPN’s mothership is footing the bill putting this on TV. We all know their favoritism towards SEC teams.

They will call a semi fair game with all the national attention. They will only horse F us on maybe 35% of all obvious holding calls. That said we still get 6 sacks.

If I'm LSU O line coach im just coaching holding around the neck all week.

Advertisement
O/U -0.5 holding calls on LSUcks. Yes, that's a negative number. The ref will pick up a flag for no holding against LSU even though there was no flag thrown, it just fell out of someone's pocket.

Advertisement
tenor.gif

Completely forgot about the holding call disaster last year. I forgot the number ( think it was over 500 snaps without a holding call). Thats absolutely ridiculous in todays game littered with holding. Especially when we were number 1 in sacks. So the number 1 pass rushing d line wasnt held for that many straight snaps...yeah blow me refs

Advertisement
Back