Any confirmation of EEs on campus today?

Advertisement
Yearby, Powell, Darling, McDermott, Harris, Young, Heurteleou and Berrios are all on campus today

Last edited:
I'm working near the Orientation check in so I can see them or ask my friends if they checked in

Yearby, Powell, Darling, McDermott, Harris, Young, Heurteleou and Berrios are all on campus today
231.gif

Advertisement
I will dude relax! Check in is at 3 and they may check in today or tomorrow. Chill out homie

Advertisement

how you know?

Susan Miller Degnan ‏@smillerdegnan 6 Jan

@GoldenAl:Yearby, Powell, Darling, McDermott, Harris, Young and Berrios (& long name transfer) haha -are coming Wednesday as early enrollees

that doesn't mean they're "ON CAMPUS"....

Come on lil buddy, tighten up. We want an actual confirmation!

how you know?

@GoldenAl:Yearby, Powell, Darling, McDermott, Harris, Young and Berrios (& long name transfer) haha -are coming Wednesday as early enrollees

We have a transfer? Let the speculation begin? Or am I just out of the loop here?

Heurtelou is a JC transfer

Advertisement

how you know?

We have a transfer? Let the speculation begin? Or am I just out of the loop here?

Heurtelou is a JC transfer

She probably couldn't spell or pronounce Heurtelou's name.

As if right now, none of them have checked in! My friend is working the check-in computer.

Honestly thats about as good a group of headliners to a class as we've had in recent memory. Every one of those dudes except thejuco who I know nothing about is cold blooded killer. Need Owens bad

Advertisement
Some of the players are not going to be on campus today. There are clearinghouse issues that have to be solved before they are allowed on campus. Hopefully this will be cleared up by the end of the week or early next week at the latest.

Some of the players are not going to be on campus today. There are clearinghouse issues that have to be solved before they are allowed on campus. Hopefully this will be cleared up by the end of the week or early next week at the latest.

specifics... or you're a troll.

Susan Miller Degnan ‏@smillerdegnan 29s

#UM #Canes confirm that WR Braxton Berrios of Raleigh, N.C. is the only early enrollee who has arrived on campus today. (MORE)

Susan Miller Degnan ‏@smillerdegnan 1m

From a parent: Some of the other players, such as OL Kc McDermott, will begin arriving tomorrow. The enrollment process was held up because South Florida schools just got finished winter break and, thus, transcripts were delayed. In turn, the housing process is delayed. Some kids were told they'd be there by the end of the week.

Last edited:

Clearinghouse issues?................Here?

Boy am I shocked

Advertisement
Back