Any confirmation of EEs on campus today?

184.jpg

Eat a sandwich, Herrera! You look like former Mexican lightweight Carlos Palomino.

My friend just showed me a picture... You did me wrong homie.

Advertisement
Props to being brave enough to post a photo of yourself on here. Now have some thick skin and don't take any jokes personal. It's all fun and games!

Advertisement
184.jpg
185.jpg

He just arrived. He is a nice guy! Ma man.

Berrios hanging out with Guy Fawkes?

We back!

Who is Guy Fawkes? I'm sorry and should I be offended? That's not cool if it's offensive because I'm just trying to give ya'll homies the goods!

V for Vendetta. --- all in good fun --- the stache and facial hair

Took me almost 2 months to fully grow it!

They just fckn with you man. They do this sht to everybody :cigar:

Berrios hanging out with Guy Fawkes?

We back!

Who is Guy Fawkes? I'm sorry and should I be offended? That's not cool if it's offensive because I'm just trying to give ya'll homies the goods!

V for Vendetta. --- all in good fun --- the stache and facial hair

Took me almost 2 months to fully grow it!

They just fckn with you man. They do this sht to everybody :cigar:

It's all good homie.

Yearby and Powell are big EE's to give our spring practices quality rb reps and Harris is huge to get in to bulk up. I really like his game as a Vernon type talent.

Advertisement
I hope Powell and Yearby get tight. They will be the RB back bone in 2 years.

Glad to see Braxton is Johnny on the spot. Dude is gonna be a nightmare in the slot.

Advertisement
Wherrera, thanks for the info dude. Keep us posted.

I got you! I may not be in that area tomorrow the entire day so I don't know if I will see them, but my friend is an Orientation Leader and put Braxton in his group and he is planning on putting the rest of the guys in his group. I already told him to let me know when they check in. I will try to post pics.

just good to see them on campus. feels great to see such highly regard players

Advertisement
Underrated thread. Herrera putting his body on the line and his heart in this isht. Give the man some rep. +1 homie.

Yearby, Powell, Darling, McDermott, Harris, Young, Heurteleou and Berrios are all on campus today

Question was about confirmation on campus and you posted that falsity in no time flat like you was reading from the gospel. Perfect example of why this board needs to allow us to undo a "like". Negged.

Advertisement
Back