Any Clue on Spring Game?

Date and time yet? Need to plan my weekend and book accommodations. For anyone who might know, what's a reasonably priced good seafood place or dive for that matter that has really good seafood in the Pompono Beach south to Ft. Lauderdale/Hollywood areas? Other than Red Lobster.

Advertisement
Any idea if the roof/canopy will be finished at SLS by then?

This place is en route to SLS, Gator Hatar. It's decent and somewhat moderately priced.

RUSTIC INN | FORT LAUDERDALE

Last edited:
Advertisement
Hopefully it is in Tropical for once but that makes too much sense for this Athletic Department.

Advertisement
The 16th is the apparent date. As of this afternoon time and place are not solidified.

Advertisement
2016 Spring Practice Dates

Tuesday, March 14 – 9 a.m.
Thursday, March 17 – 9 a.m.
Saturday, March 19 – 9 a.m.
Tuesday, March 22 – 9 a.m.
Thursday, March 24 – 9 a.m.
Saturday, March 26 – 9 a.m.
Tuesday, March 29 – 9 a.m.
Thursday, March 31 – 9 a.m.
Saturday, April 2 - (SCRIMMAGE) – Greentree Practice Fields – Time is TBD
Tuesday, April 5 – 9 a.m.
Thursday, April 7 – 9 a.m.
Saturday, April 9 – 2 p.m. (SCRIMMAGE) - Oxbridge Academy (West Palm Beach, Fla.)
Tuesday, April 12 – 9 a.m.
Thursday, April 14 – 9 a.m.
Saturday, April 16 – 2 p.m. (SPRING GAME) - Lockhart Stadium

Advertisement
This could potentially be a fun weekend... I think the baseball team hosts Duke that same weekend.
Could be possible to make the drive down from Orlando and head straight to the spring game, then shoot down for the baseball game that night. Then stay overnight, catch the Sunday baseball game and then head home.

I'm looking forward to it!

EDIT: Dammit.... baseball team is @ Duke.

Last edited:
Date and time yet? Need to plan my weekend and book accommodations. For anyone who might know, what's a reasonably priced good seafood place or dive for that matter that has really good seafood in the Pompono Beach south to Ft. Lauderdale/Hollywood areas? Other than Red Lobster.

First post, but do yourself a favor and check out Tarks in dania beach.

Tarks Of Dania Beach, Dania Beach - Menu, Prices & Restaurant Reviews - TripAdvisor

Thanks Dude. Checked them out. Seems like my kind of non pompous restaurant with good food and reasonable prices. I'll be staying in Miramar so it fits in my travel plans.

Any word on whether we will have mimes, a mini Ferris wheel, and caricature artists again?

Whales Rib Deerfield Beach casual and great food and drinks
Wings Bru's room Sweet and Tangy are grilled and the best there is one in Pompano and Coral Springs (near staduim) and a few other locations
By Lockhart stadium Roosters good food good prices.

Last edited:
Advertisement
Back