Antwan Collier expecting Banda at school tomorrow

View as article

Peter Ariz

All American
Premium
Miami Southridge defensive back Antwan Collier told CanesInSight that he is expecting a visit at school tomorrow from Canes safeties coach Ephraim Banda.

Collier does not hold an offer from Miami yet, but he remains high on their board and it is still likely he receives one down the stretch.

Advertisement
Miami Southridge defensive back Antwan Collier told CanesInSight that he is expecting a visit at school tomorrow from Canes safeties coach Ephraim Banda.

Collier does not hold an offer from Miami yet, but he remains high on their board and it is still likely he receives one down the stretch.

And I'd be more than okay with it.

it is still likely he receives one down the stretch.

We need to over-sign & let attrition run its course.. SEC style.

61407240.jpg

Advertisement
I agree! There are several players that could be relieved of duty to make room to bring in a "potential" stud. As much as I think you should be loyal to kids, those that are of no consequence or not even serviceable scout team capable, then assist them in going elsewhere.

Advertisement
They can go to the games, not sure how much if any contact they can have with the players there though... may see them in school day of or day before game though.

Blustein interviewed Colllier tonight and he said Illinois,UCF and UL were his top 3,did not mention miami at all.

Advertisement
It's more because he haven't received an offer yet. Till then those are his top schools. He has openly said that if Miami offers he will commit on the spot

Advertisement
Buddy of mine at the game saying Collier is locking down Jeudy so far. Can anyone chime in that's there or knows someone there?

He said if he's serious about committing on the spot when he's offered we'll have a new commit tonight because he's earning it

Buddy of mine at the game saying Collier is locking down Jeudy so far. Can anyone chime in that's there or knows someone there?

He said if he's serious about committing on the spot when he's offered we'll have a new commit tonight because he's earning it

Isnt juedys qb *** sauce?

He is. I have a friend of mine working the Ambo for BSO and he's giving me updates

Isnt juedys qb *** sauce?

Not very good but he's saying they can't even go at Jeudy because Collier is all over him. All their passing is going to Leroy Henley who's worked Shawn Davis pretty good for a few catches.

7-6 game late in the 3rd so not much offense anyway

Last edited:
Advertisement
Back