Antwan Collier expecting Banda at school tomorrow

View as article
Collier shut Juedy, Juedy, Juedy, down. Collier gonna get an offer and staff gonna back off Juedy.

Your crazy if you think the staff is going to back off of Juedy. The staff didn't back off of Ford after Corey Gaynor pancaked him on film.

Advertisement
I think it's a numbers game. If they land two of Edwards, Henderson, or Dean, I think Collier gets left out. They also have to be taking the monster 2018 DB class into consideration.

I think it's a numbers game. If they land two of Edwards, Henderson, or Dean, I think Collier gets left out. They also have to be taking the monster 2018 DB class into consideration.

Collier should be ahead of Edwards imo. Db and o line need as much talent as possible.

Relax. He's a Cane

How do you know?

Read Colliers quotes.

Ok. I just hate slow playing these talented local kids like Collier and Harley.
Maybe they're not slow playing him and are just keeping his offer close to the vest. Didn't Pete say the staff is keeping some of their recruits or commits silent to keep other teams from jumping on them.

Dont know how far far fetched that is, but maybe that's what's going on.

Doubt it

Advertisement
Collier shut Juedy, Juedy, Juedy, down. Collier gonna get an offer and staff gonna back off Juedy.

Your crazy if you think the staff is going to back off of Juedy. The staff didn't back off of Ford after Corey Gaynor pancaked him on film.
Nor should anyone have backed off AJ Green when Brandon Harris did work. There's so much more that goes into a WR's success - specifically what's going on with the OL and the QB's execution.

[HUDL]video/3/4107850/5842e2a6dfd8b7230c0b1fbe[/HUDL]

Speed looks really suspect mane, but i need to see more tape at DB...looks like a bigger Dallas Crawford out there..anyone got any speed numbers on him?
I think he's a Safety, Vern. If so, he has more than enough speed, wiggle and athleticism. He also looks like a willing tackler. Thinking through scenarios, potentially a really good fit for what Manny asks of his Safeties.

Advertisement

I promise you, I totally hear ya. But and this is a big but we need an influx of talent, and one in the hand is better than 2 in the bush.

Advertisement
Back