Antwan Collier expecting Banda at school tomorrow

Advertisement
Why is this kid not getting better looks from top programs? From what I read and see he looks solid. Don't live in Florida so it is hard to keep up with all the details.

*** wright and ***an, bring in collier this kid will be a stud, long strider with excellent ball skills and a natural athlete

Advertisement
Why is this kid not getting better looks from top programs? From what I read and see he looks solid. Don't live in Florida so it is hard to keep up with all the details.

I think he's a camp casualty....didn't see him around the big camp circuit

Relax. He's a Cane

How do you know?

Read Colliers quotes.

Ok. I just hate slow playing these talented local kids like Collier and Harley.
Maybe they're not slow playing him and are just keeping his offer close to the vest. Didn't Pete say the staff is keeping some of their recruits or commits silent to keep other teams from jumping on them.

Dont know how far far fetched that is, but maybe that's what's going on.

Advertisement
Relax. He's a Cane

How do you know?

Read Colliers quotes.

Maybe they're not slow playing him and are just keeping his offer close to the vest. Didn't Pete say the staff is keeping some of their recruits or commits silent to keep other teams from jumping on them.

You could be dead on right. They might not want to draw attention to some kids who are more under the radar.

Collier is rail thin. He's a major nutrition/S&C project and won't see the field for at least 2-3 years. By most accounts 2018 is the year of the DB and an important year overall for Richt after what should be a strong 2017 campaign; why take this young man?

Last edited:
Collier is rail thin. He's a major nutrition/S&C project and won't see the field for at least 2-3 years. By most accounts 2018 is the year of the DB and an important year overall for Richt after what should be a strong 2017 campaign; why take this young man?

Have you seen our secondary depth? Outside of Jaquan Johnson, we have zero proven commodities at the position. We're going to be playing freshmen regularly at the position next season. If we didn't take the kid and then had a rash of injuries at the position, you'd be going back to why we didn't offer him.

Relax. He's a Cane

How do you know?

Read Colliers quotes.

Wouldn't a kid who's willing to stay a silent be unlikely to flip? Doesn't make sense that he'd be loyal enough to you to be a silent yet would flip if shown any love by another team.

Advertisement

Fill the spaces we have now, spots will open up for guys we want next year. We'll never turn a stud away.

A lot of these kids don't eat right in HS. Feed him right and bulk him up in college.

I seen several NFL safeties and CB's lately and they aren't muscular massive. You can have strength and be slinder as long as you can cover. The key is being sure kids are studs and can compete on a high level. Most believe this kid can.

Advertisement
With the way the rules are enforced you can't touch offensive players anymore. You don't need to be big. Although playing safety and being last line of defense you need to be able to tackle.

Collier shut Juedy, Juedy, Juedy, down. Collier gonna get an offer and staff gonna back off Juedy.

I think Collier will get the offer. From all accounts the staff and Collier are in touch. Feels like he is likely in the plan b range, but trending upwards.

Advertisement
Back