Antonio Shelton PSU Portal DT as a UM Prospect

Advertisement
Well I will say this; we definitely need someone in the middle that can push the pocket backwards. Seeing OKSU have so much time to scan the field, and that was putting 7 in the box....man, that was tough

Ford plays to **** high and loses leverage.

Miller wants to be a 3Tech getting the stats not the 1 or 0 tech drawing the constant double teams and funny thing is half the time he doesn't get doubled.

Holley still needs more time to develop.

So with Miami's 4 game murders row to start the 2021 season adding an elder statesman to the dline room that has no issue with playing NT would be huge.

Go Canes

Well I will say this; we definitely need someone in the middle that can push the pocket backwards. Seeing OKSU have so much time to scan the field, and that was putting 7 in the box....man, that was tough

Watching all these new years day games and watching the grown man matchups in the trenches, shows UM could use a little grown man strength.

Go Canes

**** 405lbs is impressive especially for a NT. If we can somehow pull the trigger I’d love to have him. Imagine LT and Antonio on the interior.

Advertisement
Shelton is a 1 or 0 tech we don't have a dominant interior presence that would be a Ford, Miller, Holley. These are the players that take the double team and allow the other DT shoot a gap. But in addition to taking on the double team, they have to able to collapse the pocket while doing so.

Go Canes
Since Baker has been DC have we even given Jordan Miller or anybody else for the matter the chance to play that 0 or 1 tech your talking about? When him and Ford are in I see them lined up at the 2 tech stunting or shooting gaps. That is a scheme issue, a very dumb one at that.

Advertisement
If we do want a good dt who's in the portal myles pickney is available from clemson. Not as big at 6-1 300. He was a one technique and a solid player for them

Advertisement
I thought that fat **** who signed for them this year was supposed to fill that position for the next 4 years?

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back