Antione Jackson to UCF

On3 reporting this morning that as of today, Miami hasn't had any contact with Jackson. Shodell spoke to his mom. Of course he would like to come home and be a hurricane but with the tight numbers, it remains to be seen what happens here...
With our need for CBs I find the above to be absolutely hilarious! If Antoine Jackson wants in then you take him without a second thought! I believe he started as a true freshman CB at ECU and his PFF grades were very impressive. Add Jackson and Daniel Harris and we are ready to go! That would give us ...

Damari Brown
Davonte Brown
Robert Stafford
Demetrius Freeney
Antoine Jackson
Daniel Harris
Romanas Frederique
Ryan Mack

Advertisement
With our need for CBs I find the above to be absolutely hilarious! If Antoine Jackson wants in then you take him without a second thought! I believe he started as a true freshman CB at ECU and his PFF grades were very impressive. Add Jackson and Daniel Harris and we are ready to go! That would give us ...

Damari Brown
Davonte Brown
Robert Stafford
Demetrius Freeney
Antoine Jackson
Daniel Harris
Romanas Frederique
Ryan Mack

So then how do you make room on the 85 man roster for both Harris and Jackson, whom are dropping?

Go Canes

Damari Brown
Davonte Brown
Robert Stafford
Demetrius Freeney
Antoine Jackson
Daniel Harris
Romanas Frederique
Ryan Mack
Richard from vandy

So then how do you make room on the 85 man roster for both Harris and Jackson, whom are dropping?

Go Canes
How are they making room for any portal players? I don't remember anyone asking this question when we offered Savion Riley , Marley Cook or CJ Clark. The staff knew they had needs before the end of the season and I'm sure that they have a list of players who will be asked to move on. As far as the question of making room, that's why Cristobal and staff make the money they do.

Advertisement

Go Canes
Im sure a few more of our guys are hitting portal after bowl. Brashard and JB are already rumored. Im sure a couple more lower tier kids will be processed.

Advertisement
Oh yeah! You bet her azzz he broke up with his lil girlfriend once he get a sniff of Carolina College Coochie!

resize

Go Canes
Some of them are ready with legs wide open!!

what a nice break having this kid likely fall back into our laps. losing couch, kam, james, davis, etc.

can definitely contribute and be a solid piece, hopefully the staff jump on him
Too tell you the truth I think he back channeling the staff cuz of dead period! "This can I *** back is a misdirection" he in!

Advertisement

Damari Brown
Davonte Brown
Robert Stafford
Demetrius Freeney
Antoine Jackson
Daniel Harris
Romanas Frederique
Ryan Mack
Daryl Porter? I mean, our best corner.

On3 reporting this morning that as of today, Miami hasn't had any contact with Jackson. Shodell spoke to his mom. Of course he would like to come home and be a hurricane but with the tight numbers, it remains to be seen what happens here...
Dead period! He has to reach out to us or back channel us!

Advertisement
Richard's is slotted to start for us and had more production at Vandy as a True- Freshman than Jackson did at ECU.

Take Jackson but dropping Ja'dais to do so would be foolish in my opinion.
I mentioned Richard because someone forgot to include him as players returning! Not to get processed!!

Advertisement
Back