Antione Jackson to UCF

@PIPO
Lets Go Politics GIF by The Democrats

Advertisement
Nah I deleted it because I’ve got Mensa members like you acting like a 5 year old about it. Can’t have a different opinion on here. But low IQ is reserved for racial slang when it’s a message board for discussion. I know that’s hard for you to understand. Not everyone has to agree with you. Maybe if you tag your butt Buddy again he’ll come to your rescue
Instead of deleting the post you could have given your reason as to why you don’t think he’s very good. Then the other posters would give the reasons why they think he’s good and would have been a good give and take.

Your lack of context can be blamed for this entire sidetrack and derail and is probably ban worthy or self imposed vacation.

Advertisement
Instead of deleting the post you could have given your reason as to why you don’t think he’s very good. Then the other posters would give the reasons why they think he’s good and would have been a good give and take.

Your lack of context can be blamed for this entire sidetrack and derail and is probably ban worthy or self imposed vacation.
Ban worthy lol I didn’t derail anything. Just taking attacks over 1 post. I have buddies at ECU so I’ve been to games. I’m not saying he’s not a take because we need help. But I don’t think his PFF is truly accurate. I don’t care to be wrong either lol but we can talk like adults on here

Just grab a hold of the goodies and take the leap (this is not for the weak, only pure big boi stuff round here!!!).
#StrongBack4ThickThighsThatMakeThoseBigLives. Hahaha

Go Canes

Yo she actually did good to hold on that long. I've seen ppl have her size not have the strength to make that far

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Idk man.... This is starting to smell a bit fishy. HE said that he and the staff left on good terms. I don't know about fully believing a 16yr old kid. Especially since he was pvssy whipped and couldn't even think for himself.

Advertisement
Back