Antione Jackson to UCF

Advertisement
I thought dead period meant the recruit has to be the one who initiates the contact - isn’t that how Lagway was on with Lincoln like 6x supposedly on NSD

Advertisement
**** autocorrect
Being Real Floyd Mayweather GIF by SHOWTIME Sports

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
@Memnon

What you think of this croc of ****?
@cway313

Go to the quoted post. His *** deleted it cause he knew @Memnon and any other person with DB expertise wouldve ate his *** up and would've looked mega stupid.
Kid played real good in his TR year at 16/17 and doofimus talking bout he's not that good.
His post and post history ain't that good either, keep his *** in the basketball threads

That beech ********* deleted the post I aint worried bout a low IQ dumb *** who thought his dumb *** poRst of know nothing was gonna bring insight to this thread. His original deleted post shows you what he knows.

NADA **** THING.

😭😭😭
Nah I deleted it because I’ve got Mensa members like you acting like a 5 year old about it. Can’t have a different opinion on here. But low IQ is reserved for racial slang when it’s a message board for discussion. I know that’s hard for you to understand. Not everyone has to agree with you. Maybe if you tag your butt Buddy again he’ll come to your rescue

@cway313

Go to the quoted post. His *** deleted it cause he knew @Memnon and any other person with DB expertise wouldve ate his *** up and would've looked mega stupid.
Kid played real good in his TR year at 16/17 and doofimus talking bout he's not that good.
His post and post history ain't that good either, keep his *** in the basketball threads
Your obsession is kinda weird

Advertisement
Back