Antione Jackson to UCF

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
TBH we have been that program in reverse for 20 years. We tried to get 3 stars, let 4 and 5 stars go away, and never competed for the best of the best because we had insecure coaches. Mario has changed all that. We now compete for the best. We really wanted Antoine to sign with us. We even lined up an NIL deal for him. I don't remember all the details but when the kid reclassified it made him not fit for UM. I can't remember exactly why. But we didn't let him go to ECU because we didn't want him. We let him go because the reasons he had for going there were understandable to the staff. And I think, if after evaluating everything, if the staff believes it is in our best interest to sign him to this class we will do so. I don't know our numbers but this kid is a dynamic playmaker. If the numbers fit, I think he will be a Cane. Despite any hubris you may have about pride.

Advertisement
Advertisement
No disrespect to you dudes who chased the puzzy: I never chased the puzzy, the puzzy chased me.

Then you sir have never come cross that voodoo vajayjay, I am taking about those chicas that have complete control over their pelvic floors, to the point they can kegel in a rhythm that feels your being milked ( because literally you are, lol).

b4b54ba8-3d4b-4d68-9250-312932d44b00_text.gif

Go Canes

Last edited:
Advertisement
Back