Antione Jackson to UCF

You can not use "spots are tight" when you're rostering Lou Cristobal, Anthony Campbell, Brian Balom (how he is an unusable player, I just don't know), this cornerback Freeney, this wide receiver Kirk, Zion Nelson that literally hasn't played in 3 years, Michael Redding, Chris Washington...

If you're excuse is "well, they have to go to make room for what we are already bringing in"...then cut more.

One player is usable. High rated prospect. G5 transfer that started as an 18 year old in D1 CFB. I just listed a whole bunch of not usable players.

Make the roster better. I dont care who wants in and what needs to be juggled. This is a results business. Make the roster better.

Antione Jackson makes this roster better.

Figure it out.

Lou Cristobal brings more flexibility to the team than Jackson. Cristobal can play 5th string center, 6th string Guard, or 7th String Tackle. He's a two way player too, could play at 6th string DT as well. What can Jackson do- 2nd string S? Boring.

Advertisement
You can not use "spots are tight" when you're rostering Lou Cristobal, Anthony Campbell, Brian Balom (how he is an unusable player, I just don't know), this cornerback Freeney, this wide receiver Kirk, Zion Nelson that literally hasn't played in 3 years, Michael Redding, Chris Washington...

If you're excuse is "well, they have to go to make room for what we are already bringing in"...then cut more.

One player is usable. High rated prospect. G5 transfer that started as an 18 year old in D1 CFB. I just listed a whole bunch of not usable players.

Make the roster better. I dont care who wants in and what needs to be juggled. This is a results business. Make the roster better.

Antione Jackson makes this roster better.

Figure it out.

These "narratives" by the staff are reaching propaganda levels.

Advertisement
Back