Antione Jackson to UCF

That was an insanely wack comeback. Yall who call people " *****" on the internet are super lame. You know that right? Cause how you gone prove that without showing me in real life?

Come up with something clever or funny cause that shii was lame as **** boy.
season 2 GIF by Transparent
Imagine typing that paragraph after calling someone a “snitch” “on the internet”. Lmao for having an opinion. Your brain must have trouble working. It’s alright

Advertisement
I was starting to doubt this one since he wouldn’t hit the portal. He’d be a good edition and would battle for a starting cb spot. I followed him at Marshall and he was everything I thought he’d be.
@Cribby any guess on how many more players from the current team are going to hit the transfer portal after the game or after spring (which will have less of a freshman impact, so many of them are early enrolling in January) because by my count we are about 95 total players right now & need to get down to 85 with a ton of them as true freshman or sophomore or a red shirts -so somebody like him isn’t necessarily just about taking them. It’s about roster management Too

Advertisement
He actually played really well at ECU. Kid is only 17 and played 165 snaps as a true freshman.
Then it’s a no-brainer to take him back. Was concerned this was a boot out situation and he was crawling back home.

If his head is on right (and it appears it is), then bring him in.

Advertisement
Imagine typing that paragraph after calling someone a “snitch” “on the internet”. Lmao for having an opinion. Your brain must have trouble working. It’s alright
I ain't call you that weirdo.
Just like your last reply, this one is Laaaaamee asab too.

Keep your ill informed and weak opinions to yourself and you wont have to deal with the meanie weanie Gifs

https://media4.giphy.com/media/SskdP9VDYtJzI****g/200.gif

Advertisement
Advertisement
@Cribby any guess on how many more players from the current team are going to hit the transfer portal after the game or after spring (which will have less of a freshman impact, so many of them are early enrolling in January) because by my count we are about 95 total players right now & need to get down to 85 with a ton of them as true freshman or sophomore or a red shirts -so somebody like him isn’t necessarily just about taking them. It’s about roster management Too
Isn’t the caveat being some guys don’t count because of the covid year?

Advertisement
Back