Antione Jackson to UCF

Advertisement
Props to this kid for following his heart. I did and have zero regrets.

I'm still with my high school sweetheart, and the Good Lord knows, like Antione, I had a lot of doubters...

In fairness, his story is a lot cooler than mine. He played D1 ball in Carolina. I was being chased around Harlem by an enraged Jehova's Witness.

No comparison, lol.

Advertisement
Oh yeah! You bet her azzz he broke up with his lil girlfriend once he get a sniff of Carolina College Coochie!

resize

Go Canes
C'mon @Paranos
You know darn well that they're all too skinny for you!

Don't bring him in unless he's a guaranteed plug in starter or he's happy sitting on the bench if he gets beat out.

He had his chance and he passed on Miami so I'd rather take the kids who've been here and give them the best chance to play/compete.

If he doesn't CLEARLY make us better, then I'd rather build the culture and not send the wrong message to the kids who've been here.

Listen the young man was on a romantic call when he flipped to ECU.

Go Canes

This is a very underrated post.
And if you do that, all you are really doing is opening yourself up to having to pay bigger bags to get them back. Every program in America would be able to see their success. Do you really want to have to recruit against Alabama, Georgia, Ohio State, etc to get your "own" players back when you could have developed them yourself in practice? If we are that bad at development, we don't have the right coaching staff.

Advertisement
And if you do that, all you are really doing is opening yourself up to having to pay bigger bags to get them back. Every program in America would be able to see their success. Do you really want to have to recruit against Alabama, Georgia, Ohio State, etc to get your "own" players back when you could have developed them yourself in practice? If we are that bad at development, we don't have the right coaching staff.
LOL no man of course not. I was just being facetious.

Me 2 my brother šŸ˜‚.

Lived in tally for 3 years and went to TCC.

I went up there to follow my HS GF, but ended up meeting my now wife.. lol lifeā€™s funny
Tally has that affect on people, some wont understand.. Im sure in between all of that was a **** of a ride..

Props to this kid for following his heart. I did and have zero regrets.

I'm still with my high school sweetheart, and the Good Lord knows, like Antione, I had a lot of doubters...

In fairness, his story is a lot cooler than mine. He played D1 ball in Carolina. I was being chased around Harlem by an enraged Jehova's Witness.

No comparison, lol.
You are one in a million, bro. I know one dude who married his HS sweetheart and is still married to her. The others i know who did it are divorced.

Advertisement
Wonder if this is the ā€œfamiliarā€ name @Cribby mentioned a month or so ago?!?!
I was starting to doubt this one since he wouldnā€™t hit the portal. Heā€™d be a good edition and would battle for a starting cb spot. I followed him at Ecu and he was everything I thought heā€™d be.

Last edited:
Advertisement
This potentially works out well. Probably wouldnā€™t have gotten much burn as a Cane this season, but did instead interned at ECU & comes home ready to play.

Advertisement
Back