Antione Jackson to UCF

Advertisement
Don't bring him in unless he's a guaranteed plug in starter or he's happy sitting on the bench if he gets beat out.

He had his chance and he passed on Miami so I'd rather take the kids who've been here and give them the best chance to play/compete.

If he doesn't CLEARLY make us better, then I'd rather build the culture and not send the wrong message to the kids who've been here.
The issue now is that you have both an antigen and an emerging player voicing their requests for this guy.

Maybe Mario gives 3 donkeys.

I would take him.

Don't bring him in unless he's a guaranteed plug in starter or he's happy sitting on the bench if he gets beat out.

He had his chance and he passed on Miami so I'd rather take the kids who've been here and give them the best chance to play/compete.

If he doesn't CLEARLY make us better, then I'd rather build the culture and not send the wrong message to the kids who've been here.
That’s an absolutely wrong take

He was ******* 16. He made a mistake that’s it. He’s a good player and if he was still in this class, he would’ve wouldn’t been one of the highest rated recruits that we were dying for. You absolutely take him and anyone on this thread who doesn’t think you do is basically self identifying for everyone that they know **** about this sport and recruiting and talent management.

Last edited:

Help me understand this post

Confused Tell Me GIF by Graduation

Advertisement
****, we should set this up with ECU for more players. Let them go there for FR and SO years and then pull them on their transfer when they can start. CFB Minor leagues incoming!

Was talking to someone about this earlier - this is likely the new way for lower ranked kids who may have a little better offer but the smaller programs offer immediate PT. Get good film year 1 and maybe 2 in order to get to a major P5 team.

That’s an absolutely wrong take

He was ******* 16. He made a mistake that’s it. He’s a good player and if he was still in this class, he would’ve wouldn’t been one of the highest rated recruits that we were dying for. You absolutely take him and anyone on this thread who doesn’t think you do is basically self identifying for everyone that they know **** about this sport and recruiting and talent management.
You obviously think he's a CLEAR upgrade at the position. I don't know whether he is or not.

I said, if he's a CLEAR upgrade, you take him.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Idk the ins and outs to say it was a bad decision but just from a football perspective if u reclassify and go to a lower level p5 school for basically your senior year then transfer up thats lowkey a good path.

Its kinda like how kids transfer to IMG for they senior year in highschool but in this case u playing other college kids instead of high schools u outmatching

Bro I chased *** all the way to Zweibrucken Germy . Tag it for 3 yrs n transfer back home or shall I say desert storm. He got it. Now it's old n he's ready to come home. Bring the young man home
Zweibruken used to have “Kodak” F-4’s and C-23’s.

Advertisement
Back