Antione Jackson to UCF

Advertisement
I got to keep it real...I'd probably take this guy and not think twice. He basically interned during his senior season at a G5 school and was a legit starter at that level. PFF had him as playing pretty well, tifwiw.

He can probably play. Probably grew up a lot this year, too.

LFG idk

welcome back welcome back wel-come baaaaaaack

Come On GIF by Max

Advertisement
Advertisement
Here's my conspiracy theory about Antione.
If you remember, he signed his NLoI with us before deciding he had to go to ECU. We could have made him use a transfer, but we let him out of his NLoI.
At the time, I imagined that the deal was, 'We'll let you go if you're just going to ECU to be with your girl. We're not letting you go to FSU or Colorado or anywhere else.'
But maybe it was even deeper, like, 'If you hit the portal, we get the right of first refusal.'
I understand it could not be explicitly like this, but maybe this was the idea all along, in some unsaid but understood sense.

Advertisement
Advertisement
I got to keep it real...I'd probably take this guy and not think twice. He basically interned during his senior season at a G5 school and was a legit starter at that level. PFF had him as playing pretty well, tifwiw.

He can probably play. Probably grew up a lot this year, too.

LFG idk

welcome back welcome back wel-come baaaaaaack
This is a definite take. You've got a high upside contributor for a minimum of two more seasons unless the one free transfer rule is completely obliterated.

Advertisement
Back