Anticipated staff changes?

Advertisement
Honestly, unless Mario is a strong enough man to admit that he’s wrong, it doesn’t matter who he has as his OC.

And now it’s painfully clear, that he is not a good game time coach. It saddens me to admit that to myself. But at this point, it truly is a pattern.

I hope that I’m wrong. I really do.

Seems like opposing coaches out smart us more than the other way around. A little creativity can go a long way in football and that’s too much to ask from our staff.
And this staff supposedly does a full decision review after each game to grade themselves out. That’s what Mario had said on Joe Rose one week. Wonder what curve is added to these grades per the Macho Tough Guy Grading System

Honestly, unless Mario is a strong enough man to admit that he’s wrong, it doesn’t matter who he has as his OC.

And now it’s painfully clear, that he is not a good game time coach. It saddens me to admit that to myself. But at this point, it truly is a pattern.

I hope that I’m wrong. I really do.
It boils down to does he want to be Scott Frost or harbaugh. I personally believe if we win 10 games next year all is forgiven. I also believe in order to win 10 games the offensive philosophy must change the game management must change and a few tweaks to the roster must happen. If we continue down this path he will be another Scott Frost which is very much possible.

Advertisement
Can someone smack Mario upside the head and tell him what a college football offense should look like…why doesn’t he like scoring?
He likes scoring if it looks like this: TuFf N fIzYcAL:

1703906061899.gif

What? You think Mario was the one that called that play?
Actually, from what I heard from people in the know, Mario meddled and changed that specific play from what it was supposed to be to what you saw.

It was supposed to be were everyone was spread out and empty backfield and JB was supposed to run it. Mario instead brought in 3 TEs and we never, ever throw with 3 TEs in the formation and a running back.

Advertisement
Actually, from what I heard from people in the know, Mario meddled and changed that specific play from what it was supposed to be to what you saw.

It was supposed to be were everyone was spread out and empty backfield and JB was supposed to run it. Mario instead brought in 3 TEs and we never, ever throw with 3 TEs in the formation and a running back.
Ron Burgundy No GIF

Advertisement

Funny you say that bc Flo had a show tonight and he was talking about how the 4th and 2 the offense came out spread out and people pointed ut how you can see mario on the headset saying something and he was saying how Mario changed the play to the awful run that got blown up.

Funny you say that bc Flo had a show tonight and he was talking about how the 4th and 2 the offense came out spread out and people pointed ut how you can see mario on the headset saying something and he was saying how Mario changed the play to the awful run that got blown up.
@ssvir

India Wow GIF by BBC America

Advertisement
So this is coming from Flo chat subscribers deciphering headset talk from TV?

Come On Food GIF by Masterchef

Seems like opposing coaches out smart us more than the other way around. A little creativity can go a long way in football and that’s too much to ask from our staff.
Guidry is pretty creative… only game I felt he got whipped all four quarters was the UNC game. Never had an answer for Tez

The bowl game it seemed we time after time were schemed and in position to make plays but our thin Dline was getting murdered and the LBs were lost filling the holes

Other than him last coach I felt that produced was Jedd fisch who is not doing too bad in Arizona

Advertisement
Back